BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn
1601 Gateway Boulevard, Cottage Grove, OR 97424-1294
Phone: 541/942-1000 | Fax: 541/942-1077 | 40 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn!
The Cottage Grove Covered Bridge Tour is a fantastic trip, and is a great way for guests of our Cottage Grove hotel to get acquainted to the area.
Our Cottage Grove hotel is in the Eugene area, and many of our guests are here to catch a Ducks game. The Willamette Valley is a stunning region filled with wineries, and downtown Portland is only a couple of hours away. Lodging for Oregon University events is a big reason many of our guests stay with us, but we also welcome road trippers, outdoor lovers and guests looking for a little peace and quiet while traveling along I-5.
Duck football games always bring a crowd, and the eclectic city of Eugene is an experience everyone has to try. Great dining, shopping and a laidback college town vibe are moments away from our Cottage Grove hotel. With covered bridges and a beautiful bike path, the best of Oregon is in your backyard. Whether you're here for track and field events, football, or just to enjoy a relaxing getaway, depend on us to provide you with the service you deserve.
There are two lakes nearby, and water recreation is a way of life here. Enjoy a day of swimming, boating, fishing or picnicking at the water's edge. Many of our guests are visiting Eugene for the University of Oregon events, here for U of O graduation, or want to explore the Cottage Grove Row River bike path. No matter what brings you to the area, you deserve a spacious room and luxury bedding during your stay.
Business travelers with the Oregon Department of Transportation, Oregon Forestry and military personnel relocating to the area all count on us to make them feel right at home. Our convenient location makes it easy to travel around the area, whether you're commuting to work or to the game. At our Cottage Grove hotel, we're happy to recommend trips, eateries and shopping to make the most of your trip.
Book a stay at BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday 6:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Indoor pool, heated open 6:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Hot tub open 6:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, coin laundry
- Express check out, upon request
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Hearing impaired services we have a TDD phone
- Physically challenged facilities, we have walk-in showers only in our two physically challenged rooms
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking very limited parking
- Fax/Coping capabilities
BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western cottage grove inn in Cottage Grove.
BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn
Conveniently located, the best western cottage grove inn in Cottage Grove, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.804725 / Latitude: -123.046235
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Off Interstate 5 take Exit 174. Straight through traffic light. The BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn is on your right.
From: The south. Off Interstate 5 take Exit 174. Veer to your right onto Cottage Grove Connection. Make a left at traffic light onto Gateway Boulevard. The BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn is on your right.
BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Be sure to spend some time at Dorena Lake, a top Cottage Grove and central Oregeon destination. As you travel along the Interstate 5 corridor plan a fishing, boating, or fun under the sun afternoon at the lake. Less than nine miles east of downtown Cottage Grove, Dorena Lake has consistently proven to be a favorite boating and fishing spot in Oregon.
A popular attraction at Dorena Lake is the Dorena Lake Loop, a nearly 33-mile long hiking, walking, and biking trail. You'll earn yourself a 360 degree view of Dorena Lake as the loop circles around the entirety of the shore. Anglers find themselves hitting their daily limits on a regular basis at Dorena Lake – land largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, and a wealth of catfish varieties.
Just minutes from nearby Cottage Grove, the Row River National Recreation Trail is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts visiting central Oregon. The Row River Trail, as it's more commonly known, is over 15 miles, stretching from Cottage Grove to Dorena Lake.
Explore the trail and check out highlights like the Currin Bridge, the Dorena Covered Bridge, and Mosby Creek. And as you explore the trail, you'll find yourself hiking through many different forested areas of the Umpqua National Forest. Plus, you'll be walking the same paths shown in 1986's "Stand By Me."
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cottage Grove Museum, information on Cottage Grove History
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bohemia Gold Museum, display of areas gold mining history
- 1.00 mile(s) from Historic Dr. Pierce Barn, historic barn
- 1.00 mile(s) from Visitor Center, answers about all of the Cottage Grove area
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cottage Grove Speedway, dirt track with races
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cottage Grove Downtown, variety of antiques stores
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cottage Grove Aviation, airport for aviator planes
- 1.00 mile(s) from Western Oregon Expo, where fairs and things like that are put on
- 1.50 mile(s) from Historic Dr.Snapp House, historic house
- 2.00 mile(s) from CG Rodeo Grounds, where the rodeos are
- 4.00 mile(s) from Covered Bridge Tour, several covered bridges and the info about them
- 16.00 mile(s) from U of O museum, museum of natural history
- 16.00 mile(s) from Springfield Museum, museum with history of Springfield
- 17.00 mile(s) from Lane County Fairgrounds, where the fair is
- 17.00 mile(s) from Eugene Opera
- 18.00 mile(s) from movies
- 20.00 mile(s) from Autzen Stadium, football games
- 30.00 mile(s) from Chateau Loraine Winery
- 30.00 mile(s) from King Estates, Winery
- 56.00 mile(s) from Wildlife Safari, drive through tour with all types of animals up close
- 75.00 mile(s) from Oregon Coast
- 0.50 mile(s) from Walmart®, retail store
- 0.50 mile(s) from Safeway, grocery store
- 0.50 mile(s) from Bimart, retail store
- 0.25 mile(s) from Dollar Tree, retail store
- 0.25 mile(s) from Goodwill, donation center and shopping
- 1.00 mile(s) from Britz Jewelers, jewelry store
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shoestrings, shoe store
- 1.00 mile(s) from Schweitzer's, western wear and gifts
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sunny Beach, women's clothing from small to plus size
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rosebud, Resale store for baby clothing and things
- 1.00 mile(s) from Baker Bead Company, glass beads
- 1.00 mile(s) from Garden of ink tattoo, tattoos and piercings
- 1.00 mile(s) from Victoria Antiques, antiques and costumes
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Bookmine, oldest wood frame building they sell books, local crafts, jewelry and chocolates
- 1.00 mile(s) from Books on Main, used book store
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Flower Basket, local florist, balloons and gifts
- 1.00 mile(s) from Farmhand Feed & Home Company, antiques and unusual gifts
- 1.00 mile(s) from F & T Photo, local photo shop
- 1.00 mile(s) from Imagine it Framed, frame shop
- 1.00 mile(s) from Past 45 Arts & Crafts
- 1.00 mile(s) from Paiges in Time, scrapbooking store
- 1.50 mile(s) from Old Mill Farm Store, built in 1853 feed store
- 4.00 mile(s) from Shady Oaks, flower and fresh produce
- 18.00 mile(s) from Gateway Mall, many different stores
- 20.00 mile(s) from Valley River Center Mall, lots of different stores
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from Raw River Trail, 14 mile bike path
- 0.50 mile(s) from Middlefield Golf Course, golfing
- 1.00 mile(s) from Coiner Park, tennis courts, basketball court, playground equipment and lots of grass and picnic tables
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hidden Valley Golf Course, golfing 9 holes regulation size open dusk until dawn
- 8.00 mile(s) from Dorena Lake, swimming and boating
- 8.00 mile(s) from Eugene sky divers, sky diving
- 8.00 mile(s) from Emerald Valley Golf, Golfing
- 12.00 mile(s) from Cottage Grove Lake, lake swimming and boating
- Adjacent to Carl's Jr., fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Vintage Inn, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from KFC, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.02 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.04 mile(s) from Arby's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.05 mile(s) from Papa Murphy's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.05 mile(s) from Figaro's Italian Kitchen, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, they deliver
- 0.12 mile(s) from Stacey's Covered Bridge, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.12 mile(s) from Cosmo's Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.25 mile(s) from Pinocchio's Pizza, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from China Gardens, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Domino's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, they deliver
- 0.75 mile(s) from Kings Chinese, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Toreros, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Big Stuff BBQ, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bonanza Drive-up, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from El paraiso, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Little Caesar's Pizza, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pink House, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Cottage, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.05 mile(s) from The El Tapatio, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.05 mile(s) from Hidden Valley Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from Dairy Queen, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Cottage Grove Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Cottage Grove. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 First Friday Art Walk
Downtown Baker City becomes a hub for the arts and culture on the first Friday of each month. Peruse galleries, check out special performances, enjoy refreshments, and explore downtown, all beginning at 5 p.m.
2016 1st Fridays
Head over to the Harney County Chamber of Commerce on the first Thursday of each month, where activities, shopping, music, and fellowship await. The chamber is found in Burns, near Hines in eastern Oregon. The fun begins at 6 p.m.
2016 Vanilla Ice
The legendary hip hop artist is set to perform his classic hits at Wildhorse Resort & Casino in Pendleton this summer, with special guests Morris Day and The Time. Grab your tickets today.
2015 Pendleton Round-Up
Four days of western rodeo events and activities at the "World Famous" Pendleton Round-Up Stadium, with performances by the Zac Brown Band. Event start times vary by day and activity. Grab your passes today.
2016 Roy Webster Cross Channel Swim
An annual Hood River celebration, this event sees swimmers cross the Columbia River and make their way into Hood River – all for a great cause. There will be plenty of festivities surrounding the event. Register today, or simply spectate and cheer on the swimmers.
2016 WAAAM Annual Hood River Fly-In
Head over to the Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum for two days of thrilling aircraft shows and displays, as well as museum activities, plane rides, and more.
2016 Hood River Hops Fest
The Pacific Northwest is certainly known for its beer, so it should come as no surprise that Hood River is set to host one of the biggest beer fests in the region. Venue is TBA, but there will be plenty of tasty brews, live music, and more. Grab your tickets asap.
2016 Hood River Valley Harvest Fest
Get in the fall festive spirit in Hood River this October, as the Hood River Event Site hosts three days of family-friendly activities, wine vendors, arts and crafts, local brews, contests, and so much more. Mark your calendar and don't miss your chance.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean