BEST WESTERN Greentree Inn
1759 Franklin Boulevard, Eugene, OR 97403-1983
Phone: 541/485-2727 | Fax: 541/686-2094 | 65 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
When the University of Oregon and Autzen Stadium is just minutes away, it's easy for Oregon Duck fans to get their athletic fix staying at our Eugene hotel.
Do you need to be close to Hayward Field? In town for an exciting Oregon Ducks football game? You need clean, value-driven accommodations that are conveniently located next to all the action. Our Eugene hotel is located close to the Matthew Knight Arena and adjacent to the University of Oregon. We offer close proximity to the Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and we're adjacent to the Matthew Knight Arena for your convenience.
University of Oregon football games at Autzen Stadium are a big reason why many guests choose our Eugene hotel. Track and field events at Hayward Field are popular during the warmer months. Of course, families and loved ones visiting, dropping off and picking up students at the University of Oregon also want a great location and well-appointed guest rooms, which we always deliver.
From concerts and shows at the Matthew Knight Arena to simply enjoying the unique boutiques and fine dining downtown, there's something for everyone close to our Eugene hotel. We offer close proximity to the Lane Events Center, Hult Center, and PK Park, are near the Eugene Marathon, and we're minutes from the Oregon Country Fair.
The University of Oregon conference events bring in business travelers and academics from around the world. Our Eugene hotel is also a favorite for employees of the Municipal and Federal Courthouse. There are many construction jobs happening in the region, and we're happy to be a home away from home for contractors and workers. After a long day of work or play, cozy accommodations are in order.
Book your quiet room at BEST WESTERN Greentree Inn and be close to everything Eugene offers! We have a limited number of pet rooms available. Please make sure the room you are booking says PET FRIENDLY. Regrettably your pet will not be allowed in a non-pet room.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Mekala's Restaurant, fine Thai cuisine, open for lunch and dinner from 12:00 Noon to midnight
- Outdoor pool Heated seaonally
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, with weight and aerobic equipment, treadmill
- 24-front desk
- Safe deposit box
- Guest laundry
- Bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ice/vending machines
- 24-hour security
- Free parking -outdoor
- Fax services
- Photocopy service
- High-speed Internet access
- Interior corridor
BEST WESTERN Greentree Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western greentree inn in Eugene.
BEST WESTERN Greentree Inn
Conveniently located, the best western greentree inn in Eugene, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.046315 / Latitude: -123.067085
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 5 North. Take Exit 192, follow signs to University of Oregon and the BEST WESTERN Greentree Inn is adjacent to the University.
From: Interstate 5 South. Take Exit 194B, follow the signs to University of Oregon to the BEST WESTERN Greentree Inn.
BEST WESTERN Greentree Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Known as Mahlon Sweet Field, Eugene Airport (EUG) is a public airpark set along the Interstate 5 corridor in central Oregon. Serving Eugene and nearby cities like Springfield and Cottage Grove, EUG is the Pacific Northwest’s fifth-largest airport, and is served by major airlines like Alaska, Allegiant, and Delta.
Operated by the City of Eugene, EUG is Oregon’s second busiest airport behind Portland International Airport (PDX). EUG supports two runways and one terminal.
With the seating capacity for over 12,000 fans, Matthew Knight Arena is on the University of Oregon campus in Eugene.
Opening in 1991, the Oregon Air and Space Museum in Eugene showcases a variety of aircraft and historical aviation artifacts. Central Oregon schools frequently visit the museum as part of their curriculum, helping the museum eventually receive the Civil Air Patrol National Award for Education.
Featured aircraft include the North American F-86 Sabre, Nieuport 17, Fokker Dr 1 Triplane, Grumman A-6E Intruder, Mikoyan/Gurevich MiG-17 and the McDonnell Douglas A-4 Skyhawk. Those who love history and aviation will thoroughly enjoy browsing the space timeline and models, the flight suits, and the gear and aircraft engines.
University of Oregon
As the third oldest public university in the state, UO enrolls roughly 24,000 students across the 300-acre urban campus.
Campus visitors are welcome to explore the grounds, featuring over 80 buildings, an arboretum, and easy access Willamette River.
Sports fans won't want to pass up a chance to cheer on the Oregon Ducks, competing in the PAC-12 Conference at Autzen Stadium and other well-known venues.
One of the major channels of the Columbia River, the Willamette River is a long-stretching body of water in central Oregon.
At 187 miles long and nearly 100 miles wide, the Willamette River stretches from St. Helens, through Portland, weaves through Corvallis, and winds up just past Eugene where it splits off beyond Oakridge.
More than 15 dams have been constructed along the Willamette River since 1900, and 13 of those are managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
As you explore the Willamette River, you'll find nearly 50 different bridges and crossing spread across its entirety. Many guests to nearby cities enjoy fishing and bird watching along the Willamette River.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hult Center for the Performing Arts
- 1.50 mile(s) from Cuthbert Amphitheater in Alton Baker Park
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lane County Fair Grounds and Convention Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lane County Ice
- 2.00 mile(s) from Civic Stadium, home to the Eugene Emeralds
- 65.00 mile(s) from the Oregon Coast
- 1.00 mile(s) from Museum of Natural History
- 1.00 mile(s) from University of Oregon Museum of Art
- 2.25 mile(s) from Science Factory, (Willamette Science and Technology Center)
- 2.25 mile(s) from Science Factory, and Lane ESD Planetarium
- 7.00 mile(s) from Mount Pisgah Arboretum
- 12.00 mile(s) from Oregon Air & Space Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Saturday Market
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fifth Street Public Market, 296 East 5th Avenue, over 40 unique shops, cafes and restaurants
- 5.00 mile(s) from Valley River Center Delta Highway and 105, Featuring over 144 stores, restaurants and movie movie theaters
- 5.00 mile(s) from Oakway Mall, corner of Oakwood and Coburg Road
- 6.00 mile(s) from Gateway Mall, 3000 Gateway Street Featuring over 80 stores, restaurants and movie theaters
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 1.00 mile(s) from Prefontaine Running Trail
- 10.00 mile(s) from Fern Ridge Reservoir recreation area
- 50.00 mile(s) from Tokatee Golf Course on the McKenzie River scenic drive
- 70.00 mile(s) from Willamette Pass ski area
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Eugene, Oregon hotel.
- Mekala's Restaurant, on premises, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, dessert one of Eugene's favorites. 12:00 Noon to midnight
- Ambrosia Restaurant & Bar, 174 E. Broadway (541) 342-4141, serving lunch, dinner regional Italian cuisine including vegetarian entrees.
- Beppe & Gianni's, 1646 E. 19th Ave (541) 683-6661, serving dinner: Variety of homemade pastas--ravioli, lasagna, linguini, spaghetti.
- Cafe Zenon, 898 Pearl St. (541) 343-3005, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner with International and NW cuisines. Specialty desserts.
- Deb's Restaurant, 1675 Franklin Blvd. (541) 484-9099, family style diner serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Excelsior Inn, Restaurant & Lounge, 754 E. 13th Ave. (541) 342-6963, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Italian menu, local ingredients. Fresh seafood, organically grown meat, produce.
- Glenwood Restaurant, 1340 Alder St. (541) 687-0355, Across from U of O campus serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner: espresso, desserts, soups, pastas, salads, burgers, and ethnic foods.
- Metropol Bakery, 296 E. 5th Ave. (541) 687-9370, Bakery serving breads, sandwiches, desserts.
- Oregon Electric Station, 27 E. 5th Ave. (541) 485-4444, Housed in the old railroad station utilizing railroad cars for the seating area. Serving lunch, dinner; steaks, prime rib, seafood, pasta and vegetarian entrees.
- Steelhead Brewery & Café, 199 E. 5th Ave. (541) 686-2739, brew Pub serving lunch and dinner; pizza, calzone, hamburgers, sandwiches, pasta, breads, soups, vegetarian entrees, salads.
- Taco Loco, 900 W. 7th Ave. (541) 683-9171, serving Salvadorian and Mexican dishes. Chicken, beef, pork, seafood and vegetarian entrees including Salvadorian specialties daily. Margaritas.
- West Brothers Bar-B-Que, 3200 W. 11th (541) 345-8489, Eclectic regional American foods, wood-smoked meats, fowl, vegetarian dishes, pasta, seafood, and on site brewery.
BEST WESTERN Greentree Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Eugene. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 First Friday Art Walk
Downtown Baker City becomes a hub for the arts and culture on the first Friday of each month. Peruse galleries, check out special performances, enjoy refreshments, and explore downtown, all beginning at 5 p.m.
2016 1st Fridays
Head over to the Harney County Chamber of Commerce on the first Thursday of each month, where activities, shopping, music, and fellowship await. The chamber is found in Burns, near Hines in eastern Oregon. The fun begins at 6 p.m.
2016 Hell's Canyon Motorcycle Rally
Although it's known as Hell's Canyon, Baker City is set to become biker heaven this summer. Hop on your bike and head the Pacific Northwest to enjoy the festivities and scenery.
2016 PGG Independence Day Bulls & Barrels
Spend your Independence Day enjoying an all-American activity at the Happy Canyon Arena in Pendleton. Get your tickets today.
2016 Miners Jubilee
Baker City celebrates its western heritage with three days of vendors, food trucks, the annual parade, games and contests, live entertainment, and so much more. It all takes place at Geiser Pollman Park.
2016 WAAAM Traffic Jam - Car Show & Swap Meet
Come for the cars, stay for the awesome fun, this summer at the Western Antique Aeroplace & Automobile Museum (WAAAM) in Hood River. Apart from the car show, festivities will also include a swap meet, music, plenty of food, and more.
22nd Annual Pow Wow
Come check out the host of drum groups, native dance competitions, cash prizes, parade, and other festivities at the Wildhorse Resort & Casino in Pendleton. Don't the Grand Entry at 7 p.m. Friday, 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
2016 Summer Poker Rodeo
Poker enthusiasts, you're invited show off your best poker face this summer at Wildhorse Resort & Casino in Pendleton during this five-day tournament. Check the schedule and register today.
2016 Pendleton Bike Week
Cyclists visiting eastern Oregon won't want to miss this epic cycle-centric party, featuring live music, events, bike rides, a vendor village, and so much more, all held throughout downtown Pendleton.
2016 Vanilla Ice
The legendary hip hop artist is set to perform his classic hits at Wildhorse Resort & Casino in Pendleton this summer, with special guests Morris Day and The Time. Grab your tickets today.
2015 Pendleton Round-Up
Four days of western rodeo events and activities at the "World Famous" Pendleton Round-Up Stadium, with performances by the Zac Brown Band. Event start times vary by day and activity. Grab your passes today.
2016 Roy Webster Cross Channel Swim
An annual Hood River celebration, this event sees swimmers cross the Columbia River and make their way into Hood River – all for a great cause. There will be plenty of festivities surrounding the event. Register today, or simply spectate and cheer on the swimmers.
2016 WAAAM Annual Hood River Fly-In
Head over to the Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum for two days of thrilling aircraft shows and displays, as well as museum activities, plane rides, and more.
2016 Hood River Hops Fest
The Pacific Northwest is certainly known for its beer, so it should come as no surprise that Hood River is set to host one of the biggest beer fests in the region. Venue is TBA, but there will be plenty of tasty brews, live music, and more. Grab your tickets asap.
2016 Hood River Valley Harvest Fest
Get in the fall festive spirit in Hood River this October, as the Hood River Event Site hosts three days of family-friendly activities, wine vendors, arts and crafts, local brews, contests, and so much more. Mark your calendar and don't miss your chance.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean