Best Western Inn & Suites
251 NE Goodfellow Street, Ontario, OR 97914-3038
Phone: 541/889-2600 | Fax: 541/889-2259 | 61 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Our Ontario, Oregon hotel features plenty of touches of home, including a refrigerator and microwave in every room along with a free, full hot breakfast.
Leave the most important meal of the day to us. Our Ontario hotel features a wide selection of breads and pastries, fresh scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, cereals and yogurt. Top off your meal with a cup of 100% Arabica coffee or chilled juices. It's the perfect start to a day of adventure, and one of the warm touches of our hotel that makes guests feel right at home.
Snake River is just a short drive away for water recreation enthusiasts and nature lovers. Just one block from Interstate I-84, it's simple to get around the region and explore. Our Ontario hotel is within walking distance to Walmart® so guests can easily pick up some essentials. We offer a great location that combines access to modern conveniences and the best of the great northwest.
Close to restaurants and shopping, we're just four blocks from a movie theater and bowling alley. Snake River is also just two miles away and a sprawling golf course is five miles from our Ontario hotel. No matter what you're in town for, whether the Fiddler Festival or to get away from it all, our friendly staff is happy to provide recommendations on local attractions.
We're located at the intersection of Highway 20 and Highway 30 to provide easy access for our guests. If you're here on business, the prime location of our Ontario hotel makes zipping around town a breeze. Regular business travelers include employees of government offices, the Correctional Facility and Treasure Valley Community College.
Reserve your room at the Best Western Inn & Suites and rest assured you'll enjoy a stress-free vacation! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool Heated 24 hours
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, fresh scrambled eggs, hot breakfast meat, waffles, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Hot tub 24-hours
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Business center
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English and Spanish)
- Cable or satellite television
- Ice/vending machines
- Safe deposit box, at front desk, no fee
- Express check out
- All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Computer and printer at no charge
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-Speed Internet access
- Complimentary local newspaper in lobby
- 24 hrs coffee in lobby
- Fresh cookies between 5:00P.M. to 8:00P.M.
Best Western Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western inn & suites in Ontario.
Best Western Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western inn & suites in Ontario, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.026635 / Latitude: -116.943685
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 95 (from McCall). From 95 turn right on Highway 30 over the Snake River. Make a right on Goodfellow Street to the Best Western Inn & Suites.
From: Highway 95 (from Winnimac). From 95 turn left on Highway 30 over the Snake River. Then make a right on Goodfellow Street to the Best Western Inn & Suites.
From: I-84 (from Portland OR). Exit I-84 east at Exit 376B. Turn right on to Highway 30 for two blocks. Make a left onto Goodfellow Street to the Best Western Inn & Suites.
From: I-84 (from Boise ID). Exit I-84 west at Exit 376B. Turn right on to Highway 30 for one block. make a left onto Goodfellow Street to the Best Western Inn & Suites.
Best Western Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Located on the campus of Treasure Valley Community College, the Four Rivers Cultural Center and Museum is a top Ontario attraction. The museum is named for the four rivers that have supported life in eastern Oregon – the Malheur, the Snake, the Payette and the Owyhee.
Stroll through the museum to view the exhibits, galleries, dioramas,and artifacts of the Hispanic, Northern Paiutes, Euro American, Basque and Japanese/American cultures. Too, visitors are invited to enjoy a musical production or symphony performance in the Meyer-McLean Performing Arts Center.
Built in 1883, the Historic Union Pacific Train Depot, also known as the Ontario Train Depot, preserves the railroading history of Ontario and eastern Oregon. The depot has since been added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places and is one of the top historic sites in Ontario.
It also serves as a community venue for meetings, events, and celebrations. Rental options are available for guests, including use of table and chairs, the depot's kitchen, the main hall, and the basque center.
Located nine miles west of Ontario, Malheur Butte is one of eastern Oregon's most recognizable landmarks. Formed by volcanic eruptions 20 million years ago, the butte gained its distinctive shape thanks to eroding forces from the Malheur River.
Standing over 320 feet tall, the rocks are a popular climbing spot and offer sweeping views of the Treasure Valley. The butte is also famed for its hot springs, which remain active due to geothermal activity. Visitors will find the butte off of U.S. Highway 26 and Butte Drive.
Opened since 1964, Ontario Golf Club features 18 holes and measures 6,670 yards of total tee space. The course offers a slope rating of 115, a 69.4 USGA rating, and it features four sets of tees for different experience levels.
Guests can practice their swing at the driving range or enjoy a meal at the country club restaurant. The club is located near eastern Oregon's Ontario Airport, about three miles west of downtown Ontario on 4th Avenue.
Ontario State Recreation Site
Located on the west bank of the Snake River, Ontario State Recreation Site, also known locally as Snake River State Park, is located off Interstate 84, north of Ontario.
The area boasts peaceful eastern Oregon scenery and features clean grounds, picnic area, boat launch, and a swimming area.
The park is also popular with bird and wildlife watchers.
Catch glimpses of the blue heron, Canada geese, river otter, and deer mingling throughout the cottonwood trees, sumac, and fragrant junipers.
Located south of Ontario in eastern Oregon, the Owyhee Reservoir is a 53-mile long lake featuring colorful volcanic rock formations. The lake features excellent fishing opportunities and anglers often catch largemouth bass and black crappie.
Lake Owyhee State Park, which borders the reservoir, offers visitors two boat launches, picnic areas, and hot showers and flush toilets. Guests also enjoy scenic views and wildlife viewing opportunities and a beautiful drive to the lake from Oregon State Route 201.
Serving over 6,000 students, Treasure Valley Community College stretches over 90 acres in rural eastern Oregon, and is the educational center of Ontario, OR. With over 35 areas of study, the school is well-known throughout the Treasure Valley for its agriculture, natural resources, business administration, and computer information systems pathways.
Major campus landmarks include the Heinz Ore-Ida Sports Complex, which houses games featuring the TVCC Chukar's baseball, softball, tennis, and soccer teams, alongside the Four Rivers Cultural Center and museum, which holds events at the Performing Arts Center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from Four Rivers Cultural Center
- 16.00 mile(s) from Oregon Trail
- 16.00 mile(s) from Ruth Stone House
- 16.00 mile(s) from Henderson Grave
- 28.00 mile(s) from Brownley Reservoir, camping, RVing, boating, great fishing!
- 50.00 mile(s) from Leslie Gultch, white-water rafting
- 50.00 mile(s) from Owyhee Reservoir
- 50.00 mile(s) from White Water Rafting at Leslie Gultch
- 70.00 mile(s) from Hells Canyon
- 0.05 mile(s) from Maurice, clothing store
- 0.05 mile(s) from Payless Shoe Store
- 0.05 mile(s) from Jolt & Juice, coffee and juice
- 0.05 mile(s) from Walgreens®, drug store
- 0.05 mile(s) from Home Depot®
- 0.10 mile(s) from Walmart® Super Center
- 0.10 mile(s) from Great Clips, hair salon
- 0.10 mile(s) from Toyota Car Dealer
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.01 mile(s) from arcade
- 0.15 mile(s) from Snake River, fishing
- 0.15 mile(s) from golfing
- 4.00 mile(s) from bowling
- 50.00 mile(s) from Lake Owyhee, fishing
- Across the street from Denny's®, full service American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 10% discount for hotel guests
- Across the street from Dairy Queen®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from KFC®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from China Buffet, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from A&W® All American Food, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Taco Time, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Country Kitchen, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Burger King®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Wingers, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.15 mile(s) from Dominos® Pizza, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.15 mile(s) from Mongolian Express, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Ontario. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean