BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock
3225 Beach Loop Road, Bandon, OR 97411-8808
Phone: 541/347-9441 | Fax: 541/347-2532 | 73 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock!
Our Bandon hotel “by the sea” offers everything guests need for a quiet, relaxing getaway along the gorgeous coast.
Bandon, Oregon hotels really get guests back in touch with Mother Nature, but with all modern conveniences. Our BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock combines the best in service with spacious, quiet rooms for your comfort. We’re a popular choice for retreats, and the ocean beaches nearby are simply stunning. From storm watching to trying out the copious amounts of fresh seafood dining, we offer guests a unique experience.
Oregon coast hotels provide guests with a real sense of getting away from it all. Golf is a pastime of choice around here, while eco-tourism is also popular. From local crabbing to visiting the Game Park Safari where you can pet, feed and play with tiger and lion cubs, the region is like no other. Bandon, Oregon lodging offers all the charm of a small town, but with fine dining options that big cities boast.
The Bandon Dunes Golf Resort brings in golfers from around the country. West Coast Game Park Safari is a must, and you never know what cubs are going to be available for play. The Cranberry Festival is a fun event for the entire family, and of course the ocean beaches are incredible. Choose to spend the day exploring the dunes, horseback riding on the beach, or even deep sea fishing.
We are the westernmost Best Western in the continental United States. As the only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, guests can rest assured they’re getting world-class service. If you’re staying at our Bandon hotel on business, we’ll take good care of you. Regular guests are employees of Ocean Spray Cranberries®, Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, and government or Oregon Department of Transportation workers. We also welcome motor coach tours to our property.
Reserve a spacious BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock room for your trip today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast,
- Hot tub, whirlpool
- Indoor pool heated
- Steam room and dry sauna
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Beach, combing
- Fishing available, Betty Kay Charters
- Golf course
- Ice/vending machines
- Safe deposit box
- Guest laundry Wash / Dry
- Conference services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Free parking
- Business center
- Truck/RV parking
- Photocopy services
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Fax services
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Secretarial services
- Notary public
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Video conferencing available, in all meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities, accommodates up to 100 guests
- Banquet facilities, accommodates up to 100 guests
- Conference facilities, accommodates up to 100 guests
- Ballroom, accommodates up to 250 guests
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Sunbathing, decks & beach
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western inn at face rock in Bandon.
BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock
Conveniently located, the best western inn at face rock in Bandon, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.094655 / Latitude: -124.429925
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: US Highway 101. Turn west on Seabird Lane. Go one mile west. Turn left (south) at Beach Loop Road, go 0.25 miles. The BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock is on left side of the road.
BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Old Bandon Golf Links, The only public hickory golf course in the US
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bandon Glass Art Studio
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bullard's Beach State Park, Coquille River Lighthouse
- 3.00 mile(s) from Bandon Crossings Golf Course, Newer 18 hole public course, highly rated
- 3.00 mile(s) from Farber Farms Canberry Bog, tours
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lunker Lake, fishing
- 4.00 mile(s) from Pacific Winds Fine Art Gallery
- 5.00 mile(s) from West Coast Game Park, petting zoo, wild animal park
- 5.00 mile(s) from Coquille River
- 5.00 mile(s) from Game Park Safari
- 6.00 mile(s) from Bullard's State Park
- 6.00 mile(s) from Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, Now open, the renowned Old Macdonald course
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cape Blanco Lighthouse
- 20.00 mile(s) from Elk River
- 21.00 mile(s) from Cape Arago Lighthouse
- 22.00 mile(s) from South Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
- 23.00 mile(s) from The Mill Casino
- 28.00 mile(s) from Westernmost in the US, The Westernmost Best Western in the Continenantal US
- 2.00 mile(s) from Our Angel's Nest, antique shop
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ray's Food Place, Grocery Store
- 3.00 mile(s) from Price & Pride, Grocery store
- 6.00 mile(s) from Tiffany's, Drug store / pharmacy
- 3.00 mile(s) from Old Town Bandon, Quaint shops and more
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 13.00 mile(s) from Port Orford
- 20.00 mile(s) from Coquille
- 25.00 mile(s) from Coos Bay
- 30.00 mile(s) from North Bend
- 60.00 mile(s) from Gold Beach
- 75.00 mile(s) from Roseburg
- 150 mile(s) from Medford
- 150 mile(s) from Eugene
- 225 mile(s) from Portland
- 2.00 mile(s) from Heritage Place
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ocean Spray
- 3.00 mile(s) from Southern Coos General, Hospital
- 6.00 mile(s) from AT & T
- 22.00 mile(s) from Sause Brothers Ocean, Towing
- 24.00 mile(s) from Bay Area Medical Center
- 24.00 mile(s) from Menasha Forest Products
- 25.00 mile(s) from Weyerhaeuser, Lumber mill
- 28.00 mile(s) from US Coast Guard, North Bend Coast Guard Air Station
- 28.00 mile(s) from Southwestern College, 2 year college offering a variety of programs
- 28.00 mile(s) from Oregon Coast Culinary Institute, Culinary college with degree programs
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.00 mile(s) from Beach, whale watching, fishing and crabbing
- 0.00 mile(s) from Old Bandon Golf Links, 9-hole course, Hickory golf
- 0.50 mile(s) from Bandon Riding Stables
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bandon Crossings Golf, Upscale Golf
- 6.00 mile(s) from Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
- 7.00 mile(s) from Whiskey Run Beach, off-road access
- 6.00 mile(s) from Ocean Dunes Golf Course, 18-hole course
- 8.00 mile(s) from Seven Devils Wayside, beach
- 12.00 mile(s) from Floras Lake Windsurfing
- Fine dining, Bandon Bill's Seafood Grill, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. The best oceanview dining on the coast! Visit Bandon Bill's for breathtaking views of the Oregon Coast, and Bandon's only outdoor oceanview dining. Live crab & lobster available.
- Tony's Fireside Pizza, on premises, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner.
BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Bandon. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
International Folk Dancing
Dancers of all ages are intvited by the South Coast Folk Society to Greenacres Grange Hall in Coos Bay for multi-cultural dance lessons and fun on the fourth Saturday of every month through May.
March - May 2014
In Their Footsteps Lecture Series
Taking place in the Netul River Room of the Fort Clatsop's visitor center at the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park, it is a wonderful opportunity to listen to and meet artists and scholars.
Second Saturday Art Walk
On the 2nd Saturday of each month Downtown businesses stay open late providing refreshments and entertainment while displaying unique works of art. You can tell the special venues open for the event with the colorful pinwheels. It starts at 5 p.m.
Crab Seafood and Wine Festival
Good food, good wine, good times! Taking place at the Clatsop County Fairgrounds this spectacular event is filled with art, wine, brews, and fine foods. Festival hours vary per day.
Portland Chamber Orchestra One of the oldest chamber orchestras in America comes to the Liberty Theater in Astoria. Show time is at 7:30 p.m.
May 16-17, 2014
May Show and Fundraiser Support the local theater and visit the Astor Street Opry Company. The curtain rises at 7 p.m.
Mother's Day Tea and Scones Enjoy sweet treats and hot tea at the Flavel House Museum in Astoria from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
May 11 - October 12, 2014
Astoria Sunday Market Season Opens Get ready for the Sunday Market in Downtown Astoria which features local artists performing. Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Karla Bonoff and Jimmy Webb Karla Bonoff and Jimmy Webb grace the stage at the Liberty Theater. The music starts at 7:30 p.m.
Celebrating Veterans, Celebrating Freedom Enjoy a scavenger hunt through Fort Stevens State Park. The hunt begins at 11 a.m.
Tenor Guitar Gathering Tenor Musicians descend upon Astoria. Times vary per day.
Celebrate the childhood classic film within the town it was filmed, Astoria.
Scandinavian Midsummer Fest Celebrate the Summer Solstice with an age old tradition in Astoria.
June 27-29, 2014
Teen Shanghaied The Teen June Production at the Astoria Street Opry Company. Curtain raises at 7 p.m.
Astoria Music Festival A high energy event with a little bit of something for everyone. Event times vary.
Canoe Program Begins Canoe along the Lewis and Clark River with the Forest Ranger starting off in the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park. Times vary.
Summer Kite Festival This fun family event takes over the central beach in Lincoln City along the D-River Wayside with colorful kites of all shapes and sizes. The kites begin to fly at 10 a.m.
Hoop It Up Join in on this fun basketball tour as it comes through Lincoln City to the Tanger Outlets. Game times vary.
Independence Day Celebrate Independence Day with the locals in Astoria by participating in local festivities.
Seaman's Day- Commemorating Meriwether Lewis' Newfoundland Dog Celebrate and learn about the dog that accompanied the famous exploratory group at Fort Clatsop.
Shanghaied in Astoria The annual theater sensation that grips Astoria. The box office opens at 6:30 p.m.
WWII Living History Program Watch demonstrations of camp life by various U.S., German, and British history groups at Fort Stevens State Park.
Clatsop County Fair Everything you love about a county fair at the Clatsop County Fairgrounds, cotton candy, rides, and games.
Astoria Regatta Fest Join the locals as they celebrate the oldest American city west of the Rockies, Astoria.
The Saltmakers Return to Seaside Living History Head on down to the beach at Seaside and watch the Historical Interpreters make salt from the seawater.
Hood to Coast This 199-mile relay starts at the Timberline Lodge and goes all the way to Seaside. The relay starts at 6:30 p.m.
Civil War Reenactment The largest Civil War reenactment in the Northwest containing full scale cavalry, infantry, and artillery. It all starts at 10 a.m.
Surf City Classic Car Show Lincoln city fills with beautiful classic cars from many different time periods along with food, music, and fun for everyone. Event times vary.
Victorian Games At Flavel House Get away from the electronics for the afternoon and enjoy old-fashioned games outside. It starts at 11 a.m.
Commercial Fishermen's Fest The event where fishermen from everywhere come to Hammond Marina to mingle. Times vary.
Shanghaied Costume Ball Listen to live music and watch the crowning of Miss Vivian and Virginia. It starts at 8 p.m.
PAC NW Brew Cup Live music and fresh beer on tap during this festival. Times vary.
5th Annual South Slough Scramble, Hometown Tourism Day and National Public Lands Day A fun day for everyone out-of-doors just south of Fort Clatsop.
October 17-19, 2014
October 24-25, 2014
Fall Production Visit the Astor Street Opry Company to view their Fall production. It is a 7 p.m. curtain.
Home Tour- Assistance League Tour select homes through Astoria and enjoy fine food from select vendors.
Great Columbia Crossing Experience the thrill of crossing the Astoria Megler Bridge on foot. Register for times.
Astoria International Film Fest View, discuss, and learn more about independent films at the Liberty Theater. Times vary.
Talking Tombstones Have a graveside chat with citizens that have passed into the beyond in the Astoria graveyard. The gathering begins at 1 p.m.
Trick or Treat and Monster Bash Explore Downtown Astoria and then enjoy music and food in the Recreation Center.
Finders Keepers Glass Floats Each year from October to Memorial Day artists hide glass floats along a stretch of public beach in Lincoln City for people to find and keep.
Downtown Astoria Sparkles Holiday Kickoff Kickoff the holiday season with flair in Downtown Astoria. Event times vary.
Starving Artist Fair Support local artists as they display their work in the Astoria Recreation Center. Times vary.
Nutcracker The classic Christmas ballet is performed at the Astoria High School. Times vary per performance.
Plum Pudding and Tea Enjoy a nice cup of tea and the traditional dessert at the Flavel House. Daily at 1 p.m.
Old Fashioned Christmas Enjoy festive music, games, and stories by Old St. Nick at the Flavel House. The festivities start at 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean