BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows
1215 N Hayden Meadows Drive, Portland, OR 97217-7559
Phone: 503/286-9600 | Fax: 503/286-8020 | 146 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows!
When traveling to the City of Roses, count on our comfortable Portland hotel to provide you with an unbeatable location.
Whether you need to be close to the Rose Quarter, Memorial Coliseum, Convention Center or Moda Center, our Portland hotel makes it convenient. We're just a short drive from the Portland International Airport and close to the Expo Center where the Portland International Raceway (PIR) and Delta Park can be found. We understand that guests want to do and see it all, which is why our location was chosen with convenience in mind.
We offer a great location and value just five minutes north of downtown. Clean, large rooms make staying at our Portland hotel an easy choice and great for extended stays. We're near the MAX Light Rail, an easy and clean system that goes all over the city. Close to the Delta Park Light Rail Stop and Yellow Line, it's easy to explore Portland by electric train.
With free parking, free Wi-Fi and a free hot breakfast, we offer our guests what many downtown hotels can't. Enjoy tax-free restaurants and tax-free shopping while in Oregon, before taking in an exciting Blazers or Timbers game. The Portland Rose Festival, Blues Festival, popular Voodoo Donuts and Powell's Bookstore are all just minutes away.
Midway between downtown and the airport, our Portland hotel is easily accessible. Many of our guests are in town to visit Multnomah Falls just 30 minutes away, or to experience the eclectic Portland Saturday Market. When you're close to downtown, but not in the midst of the bustle, it's much easier to enjoy the "Keep Portland Weird" atmosphere of this unique city.
Our friendly staff members are happy to provide recommendations on neighborhoods, restaurants and of course the famous Portland microbreweries. When you stay at our Portland hotel, you get an unbeatable value.
Reserve your well-appointed room at the BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows, minutes from downtown.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Front desk, 24 hours
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Guest laundry
- Safe deposit box
- Meeting facilities, 1100 square feet
- Banquet facilities
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Multilingual staff, (Spanish, Palauan, Korean)
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Ice/vending machines, one ice machine on each floor
- Dry cleaning
- Hot tub
- Interior corridor
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, available until 12:00 p.m.
- Cable or satellite television, HBO®, ESPN®
- Mail services
- Parking for the physically challenged, please park in designated area
- Local shuttle, please call hotel to request shuttles to any other locations.
- Truck/RV parking, designated areas only
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hours
- Fax machine
- Photocopy services
- Computer available
- Fax services, complimentary incoming fax/nominal fee for outgoing fax
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Scanning and airline check-in
- Physically challenged services
- Physically challenged facilities Grab Bars in shower and next to toilet, lower beds, and oversized bathrooms
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Airport car, 5am-11pm We cannot guarantee any shuttles not scheduled 24 hours in advance
- Internet connectivity
- ATM machine
- Luggage Storage
BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western inn at the meadows in Portland.
BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows
Conveniently located, the best western inn at the meadows in Portland, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.593295 / Latitude: -122.681355
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 5 Northbound, take Exit 306B. Take a right off the exit. BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows will be on your left hand side.
From: Interstate 5 Southbound, take Exit 306, stay on the right hand side, follow the road back underneath the freeway, BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows will be on your left hand side.
From: Interstate 84, Interstate 84 West, take Interstate 5 North, take Exit 306B at Delta Park to BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows.
From: Interstate 205, WA Highway 14 West, to Interstate 5 South, take Exit 306, stay on the right hand side, follow the road back underneath the freeway, BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows will be on your left hand side.
BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
For a full day of fun and excitement in Portland, be sure to check out the Oaks Amusement Park near downtown. A staple attraction in the Portland metro area, Oaks Amusement Park opened in 1905. Today, Oaks Amusement Park is found on 44-acres of land just off of Oaks Park Way on the Willemette River.
Head for the Oaks and check out any number of the nearly two dozen rides. While they are season, you'll always be able to have some fun at the Oaks Amusement Park skating rink, open year round. Head for the east end of Oaks and check out the Herschell-Spillman Noah's Ark Carousel, or the Screamin' Eagle. At the north end of Oaks, don't miss out on the Cosmic Crash Bumper Cars.
Oregon Health and Science University, located in downtown Portland, is the only research and health university in Oregon. Since 1887, the university has grown into a world-class teaching hospital, while conducting research and providing quality healthcare for the Portland and surrounding communities. Oregon Health and Science University is the only university in the state that grants doctoral degrees from the School of Nursing, School of Medicine and the School of Dentistry.
The doctoral in the College of Pharmacy is also offered at Oregon State University. The university has also partnered with the Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute, allowing them to conduct further ground-breaking research. Visit the three campuses and health centers for a tour, and become more acquainted with the facilities and services offered. Stay close to downtown as a guest of Best Western hotels and enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
Established in 1944, the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry is a popular day-trip destination in Portland. Known locally as OMSI, the museum often hosts school field trips during the school session, families seeking a fun day for the kids, and generally those with an interest in science and engineering.
Find OMSI just off of I-5 along the banks of the Willamette River on Water Ave. Your visit to the Portland metro area will be filled with an array of interesting facts, unique and dazzling displays, and enough fun for the whole family. Explore OMSI and check out the OMNIMAX Theater, a 330-seat venue displaying industry related films. Head for the Earth Science Hall, the Turbine Hall, or pay a visit to the USS Blueback, the submarine which appeared in the film The Hunt for Red October.
Enjoy a tour of the Oregon Zoo on your next visit to Portland and the surrounding metro area. Opened in 1888, the Oregon Zoo is home to nearly 2,200 animals across 260 species. A top area destination for families and animal lovers, the Oregon Zoo is just west of downtown Portland and easily accessed via SR 26.
The Oregon Zoo is the oldest of its kind in the United States, west of the Mississippi. It is also often referred to as the Portland Zoo or the Washington Park Zoo, because it's located within Portland's Washington Park. Check out top exhibits at the Oregon Zoo like the Amazon Flooded Forest, Predators of the Serengeti, and the Great Northwest's Black Bear Ridge. Take advantage of brilliant spring and summer weather on your next visit and tour the Oregon Zoo.
Be sure to explore the famous Pittock Mansion on your next visit to Portland. A mainstay attraction in the Portland metro area, the Pittock Mansion is just west of downtown within the Pittock Acres Park. Built in 1909, Pittock Mansion is a brilliant chateau and former residence of Henry Pittock, The Oregonian publisher and magnate. With 22 rooms, the Pittock Mansion is one of the largest and well-preserved estates in Portland.
The Pittock Mansion was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974, has been featured in many television programs and films, and today is open to the public for tours. From February through June, enjoy a Pittock Mansion tour from 11am to 4pm. July through August extends the closing hour to 5pm. Admission into the Pittock Mansion for tours requires a nominal fee, with kids under six gaining free admission.
The Portland Art Museum is an internationally recognized museum with over 42,000 objects in its varied collections. Take your time in the American Art, Asian Art, Modern and Contemporary Art, Native American Art, Photography and Silver permanent collections, to really learn about the history of art.
Visitors get to "tour the world" without leaving Portland, while strolling through six stories of modern art in this must-see attraction. Be sure to browse the museum gift shop to view the selection of unique gift items, books, jewelry and decorations. While visiting Portland, choose convenient and comfortable lodging with Best Western hotels. Enjoy your time in this exciting city.
Oregon’s largest airport, the Portland International Airport (PDX) is a joint civil-military airpark serving the Portland metropolitan area and communities in northern Oregon. Set 12 miles north of central Portland, PDX is a major hub for SkyWest Airlines, Alaska Airlines, and Horizon Air.
Also home to the Oregon Air National Guard, PDX supports major airlines like American, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways. PDX is also known as Port of Portland, and features five concourses and three runways.
Happening every June, the Portland Rose Festival is an anticipated annual event held throughout the Portland metropolitan area – also known as Rose City. Established in 1907, “Portland’s Official Festival” features three parades, boat races, air shows, and many other events.
Operated by the Portland Rose Festival Foundation, RoseFest draws more than one million attendees. Most of the festivities are held at the Tom McCall Waterfront Park in downtown Portland along Willamette River.
On your next trek across the Pacific Northwest, head for Portland and check out the Portland Saturday Market. One of the most popular destination for Portland metro area visitors, the Portland Saturday Market is always bustling with activity. Found along the banks of the Willamette River on Waterfront Park Trail, the Portland Saturday Market opens for business on March 1. You'll find top deals on hand-made wares all the way through December 24.
Founded in 1974 as an arts & crafts expo, the Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays, too. Explore the depths of the Portland Saturday Market and find a wealth of food vendors offering tastes from around the globe. Toys, knick-nacks, collectibles, and plenty of art vendors line the many booths and tables set up at the Portland Saturday Market. You'll also find a variety of live music and dance performances from local and traveling acts held weekly at the Portland Saturday Market.
The Portland Spirit is a 150-foot yacht, that serves fabulous Northwest cuisine, while cruising along the Willamette River or Columbia River. This unique and must-do Portland experience offers spectacular views of picturesque downtown Portland and views of the Columbia Gorge.
Choose one of the lunch, brunch or dinner cruises, then sit back and relax while listening to the live entertainment and narration, during the cruise. The Spirit is a wonderful location for weddings, special events and private parties for over 30 guests. Cruise into one of the Portland area Best Western hotels for a peaceful night's rest and excellent guest services.
Portland State University was founded in 1946 as a two-year college, located in Vanport. In 1952, the college moved to its current location in downtown Portland and by 1955, it became a four-year college. University status was granted in 1969, thus becoming Portland State University. The students of this urban university, have a choice of attaining a degree from the 226 degree programs, in seven major academic units.
Portland State University's total enrollment of 27,000 students, 80% undergraduate and 20% graduate students, is the largest student population in the state. This fast-growing university has become a broad-based research university throughout the years, by adding additional doctoral programs. Partake in a 75-minute guided tour of the campus when in the Portland area, to learn more about this wonderful university. Stay close to the university as a guest of Best Western hotels and rest up for another fun day in the Rose City.
A hotspot for visitors and residents alike, the Hawthorne District is a gathering of bars, restaurants and boutiques set in southeast Portland. A major entertainment district in the Portland metropolitan area, the Hawthorne District is home to the Bagdad Theater & Pub, and Powell's Books on Hawthorne – the biggest new and used bookstore in east Portland.
Pick up some new and used records at Crossroads Music, or explore the many thrift and antique shops of like Vintage Pink and Hawthorne Vintage. Try some Mcmenamins Ruby Ale at Barley Mill Pub, have a quick lunch at Riyadh's Lebanese, or grab a seat outside and enjoy Portland’s beautiful weather with a slice from Wy'East Pizza. Rest your feet at a Best Western hotel in Portland, and set out for more fun in the Hawthorne District.
Home to over one million new and used books, Powell’s City of Books is said to be the biggest new and used book store not only in Oregon, but also the planet. A staple of the Portland metropolitan area, Powell’s takes up a full city block of downtown Portland with its 68,000-square-foot building. This four story structure is, however, easy to navigate thanks to its color-coded room system.
Check out the latest art exhibit in the Basil Hallward Gallery upstairs in the Pearl Room, or explore Powell's Rare Book Room for first editions and autographed books. Sip something hot at World Cup Coffee & Tea at Powell's City of Books, and lug your new books back to a Best Western hotel in Portland.
Plan out your next trip to Portland and head for The Grotto. Found in the northeast sector of the Portland metro area, The Grotto is a popular and oft-visited Catholic shrine and sanctuary. Officially known as the National Sanctuary of our Sorrowful Mother, The Grotto in its entirety is 62 acres of pristine Pacific Northwest greenery. You'll find it just off I-205 on NE Sandy Blvd.
Holiday visitors to Portland are in for a mesmerizing display – each December, The Grotto shines bright when they install their huge holiday light display. Whether you subscribe into the Catholic faith and are seeking a spiritual connection on your visit to Portland, or if you're simply intrigued by the history and lore, make plans to visit The Grotto. From November through April, The Grotto holds a weekday Mass at noon, Saturday Mass at 8AM, and Sunday Mass at 10AM.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.05 mile(s) from Delta Park, The Owens Sports Complex, a large part of East Delta Park, includes seven softball fields, nine soccer fields, and a concessions building. East Delta Park also has a dog off-leash area, a football field, paved paths, picnic tables, a playground, and a volleyball court
- 0.50 mile(s) from Portland International Raceway, The track hosts ICSCC and SCCA and OMRRA road racing, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West, and SCCA autocross events. Additionally, the PIR grounds are host to OBRA (Oregon Bicycle Racing Association) bicycling races on the track and the surrounding grounds. The facility includes a dragstrip and a motocross track.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Portland Expo Center, The Expo Center's 330,000 square feet hosts over 100 events a year, including green consumer shows, trade shows, conventions, meetings and other special events
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mississippi Avenue, Just three miles from the hotel , this close-in North Portland neighborhood has a friendly, small-town feel right in the heart of the city. The street is lined with a diverse assortment of independent shops, eateries and even a music studio. About half a mile east of Mississippi Avenue, another retail and restaurant district is growing along Williams Avenue.
- 3.50 mile(s) from Alberta Arts District, One of Portland’s oldest neighborhoods, the Alberta Arts District has seen a revival as a thriving community with a diverse blend of cultures. Look for Asian and Latino businesses, African-American galleries and independent art studios, as well as fashionable boutiques and top-rated restaurants.The majority of the district’s businesses and retailers are located on Alberta Street, between 12th and 31st avenues. Visit on the last Thursday evening of any month to experience the street-party atmosphere of the neighborhood’s art gallery walk
- 5.00 mile(s) from Portland Convention Center, The Oregon Convention Center (OCC) is the largest convention center in the Pacific Northwest, making it an ideal venue for events of any size - from conventions and industry tradeshows to meetings, auctions and private receptions. Located in beautiful and lively downtown Portland, Oregon, the OCC is the preferred destination for many groups because of its world-class features and amenities, award winning customer service, and leadership in sustainable practices
- 5.25 mile(s) from Lloyd Center, The mall features three floors of shopping with the third level serving as office spaces, a food court, U.S. Education Corporation's Apollo College, and an indoor Regal Cinemas multiplex. Another Regal Cinemas multiplex is located across the street. The mall includes the Lloyd Center Ice Rink where Olympian Tonya Harding first learned to skate
- 5.50 mile(s) from Downtown Portland, A vibrant quilt where the city’s many interests overlap, Portland’s downtown is accessible and active, yet less frantic than other major cities. Shoppers flock here for tax-free deals at world-class retailers, specialty shops and small boutiques, while diners satisfy their hunger at gourmet restaurants and thrifty, tasty food carts.
- 5.70 mile(s) from Lan Su Chinese Garden, A year-round wonder, the Lan Su Chinese Garden is an authentically built Ming Dynasty style garden. Covered walkways, bridges, pavilions and a richly planted landscape frame a picturesque lake in this urban oasis built by artisans from Portland’s sister city of Suzhou. Public and audio tours are available, and the garden’s teahouse serves light snacks and traditional teas. Lan Su hosts many events, including a two-week Chinese New Year celebration and summer concerts.
- 5.90 mile(s) from Pearl District, When exploring this modern, upscale neighborhood adjacent to Portland’s downtown, keep one thing in mind, 15 years ago this place was an uninviting industrial zone. In the mid-1990s the Pearl started to undergo a tremendous makeover, its warehouses and factories gradually converted into mixed-use commercial and residential buildings that now encompass hip housing, stylish shops and eye-catching eateries.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Rose Garden Arena, The Rose Garden, also commonly known as the Rose Garden Arena, is the primary indoor sports arena in Portland, Oregon, United States. It is suitable for large indoor events of all sorts, including basketball, ice hockey, rodeos, circuses, conventions, ice shows, concerts, and dramatic productions. The arena has a capacity of 19,980 spectators when configured for basketball, fewer for other events. The arena is equipped with state-of-the-art acoustics and other amenities
- 7.00 mile(s) from OMSI, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry has something for people of all ages. It also contains two auditoriums, including an IMAX Dome theatre, and a variety of hands-on permanent exhibits focused on natural sciences, industry, and technology. Transient exhibits span a wider range of disciplines.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Portland Art Museum, The Portland Art Museum was founded in 1892, making it the oldest art museum on the West Coast and seventh oldest in the United States. The museum is also one of the top 25 largest art museums in the country. The permanent collection has more than 42,000 works of art, and at least one major traveling exhibition is presented most of the time. The Portland Art Museum features a center for Native American art, a center for Northwest art, a center for modern and contemporary art, permanent exhibitions of Asian art, and an outdoor public sculpture garden. The Northwest Film Center is also a component of Portland Art Museum.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Belmont & Hawthorne Avenue, Eclectic is the norm on Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard and Southeast Belmont Street, two close-in eastside arteries that help set the cultural pace in Portland. The walkable streets offer block after block of vintage shops, clothing boutiques, cafés and meeting places.
- 7.10 mile(s) from The Grotto, With its fir trees, colorful rhododendrons and other native plants, The Grotto is an inviting destination for all. An internationally-renowned Catholic shrine and botanical garden, The Grotto provides a spiritual and peaceful retreat for more than 200,000 visitors each year from all faiths and all walks of life. Visitors are delighted to discover this 62-acre green space just minutes from downtown Portland.
- 7.50 mile(s) from Washington Park, Washington Park includes a zoo, forestry museum, arboretum, children's museum, rose garden, Japanese garden, amphitheatre, memorials, archery range, tennis courts, soccer field, picnic areas, playgrounds, public art, and many acres of wild forest with pver 30 miles of trails. Washington Park covers more than 410 acres and border Forest Park, the largest urban forest in the country
- 7.50 mile(s) from Portland Saturday Market, Enjoy a distinctive experience at Portland Saturday Market, the nation’s largest weekly open-air arts and crafts market. Stroll down row upon row of unique creations made by the people who sell them, and enjoy live music and international snacks. Located in Waterfont Park, at the Skidmore Fountain MAX station. Open rain or shine.
- 7.50 mile(s) from Powell's City of Books, From humble storefront beginnings in 1971, Powell’s has grown into a Portland landmark and one of the world’s great bookstores. Covering an entire city block, Powell’s City of Books contains more than 1.5 million books in 3,500 different sections. Get a cup of joe at the in-store coffee shop, grab a map to the nine color-coded rooms, and lose yourself in the largest used and new bookstore on Earth.
- 7.90 mile(s) from Pittock Mansion, High in the West Hills of Portland, Pittock Mansion soars 1,000 feet above the city’s skyline. A century-old symbol of Portland’s dramatic transformation from a small lumber town to a bustling city, it’s an architectural wonder. With picture-perfect views of rivers, forests, bridges and mountaintops, and 23 storied rooms teeming with treasures, no other place in town offers a more breathtaking view or a more revealing glimpse of Portland’s past.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jantzen Beach, Jantzen Beach is a small indoor mall with large box stores surrounding the mall. Inside the mall there is a Ross Dress for Less, Burlington Coat Factory, and Target. There is also a Best Buy, Car Toys, Toy R Us, and Home Depot outside of the mall. There is also a carousal inside the mall and the annual Scream at the Beach during Halloween.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Place Mall, Pioneer Place is an upscale, urban shopping mall in downtown Portland, Oregon. It consists of four blocks of retail, dining, parking, and an office tower named Pioneer Tower. The mall itself is spread out between four buildings, interconnected by skywalks or underground mall sections. The footprint of the entire complex consists of four full city blocks, bisected by SW Yamhill and Fourth, bounded north-south by SW Morrison and Taylor Streets and east-west by SW Third and Fifth Avenues.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Llyod Center, Lloyd Center is a shopping mall in the Lloyd District of Portland, Oregon, United States, just northeast of downtown. The mall is anchored by Macy's, Nordstrom, Sears, Marshalls and Ross. The mall features three floors of shopping with the third level serving mostly as professional office spaces, a food court, U.S. Education Corporation's Apollo College, and a Regal Cinemas multiplex. The mall includes the Lloyd Center Ice Rink where Olympian Tonya Harding first learned to skate.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Saturday Market, The Portland Saturday Market is an outdoor arts and crafts market in Portland, Oregon. It is the largest continuously operated outdoor market in the United States. It is held every Saturday and Sunday from February 28 to December 24, at the junction of SW Ankeny and the Naito Parkway located under the west end of the Burnside Bridge stretching as far as Ankeny Park. The market's hours of operations are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays, and 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Sundays, and is free
- 6.00 mile(s) from Nike Outlet Stores
- 15.00 mile(s) from Washington Square Mall, The Nike Factory Outlet is not in your typical outlet mall strip but within the city of Portland itself. They have their own parking lot so you don't have to worry about paying for parking at all. Prices are discounted from the store and offer some kind of discount to apparel as well. They have gear for any sport that you can imagine and half of the store is dedicated to shoes. Staff are friendly and helpful. If you've got your old Nike sneaks, you can bring it in to donate so they can recycle.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Woodburn Outlet Malls, Woodburn Company Stores is an outlet mall in Woodburn, Oregon. The complex, located between the cities of Portland and Salem on Interstate 5, opened in 1999. The center has over 350,000 square feet of retail space. Stores at the center include Nike, Columbia Sportswear's largest outlet, Brooks Brothers, Banana Republic, Polo Ralph Lauren, Guess, and Fossil among others, along with a travel information booth. The outlet is the largest tax-free shopping outlet in the Western United States.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Walmart, There is a Walmart shopping center built in 2013 located directly behind the hotel.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 3.00 mile(s) from Vancouver, Washington
- 5.10 mile(s) from Down Town Portland, Oregon
- 10.00 mile(s) from Beaverton, Oregon
- 10.00 mile(s) from Milwaukie, Oregon
- 13.00 mile(s) from Lake Oswego, Oregon
- 14.00 mile(s) from Clackamas, Oregon
- 15.00 mile(s) from Washougal, Washington
- 15.00 mile(s) from Gresham, Oregon
- 15.00 mile(s) from Tigard, Oregon
- 16.00 mile(s) from Oregon City, Oregon
- 0.20 mile(s) from Performance Warehouse, Wholesale distributor of automotive parts and accessories.
- 1.20 mile(s) from Werner Enterprise, Freight Carrier
- 1.50 mile(s) from Alsco, Commercial cleaner
- 1.60 mile(s) from U.S Distributing, U.S. Distributing serves the Northwestern United States with marine industry knowledge, service, and products to better serve your customers.
- 1.60 mile(s) from Market Transport, Market Transport is a full-service customer focused company. Our services include our own fleet of modern over-the-road equipment, third party logistics services, and an inter-modal and transportation brokerage all based in Portland, Oregon.
- 1.70 mile(s) from Sonitrol, Electronic Security
- 1.70 mile(s) from Familian NW Waterworks, Manufacture of Pipes, Pumps and Related Products
- 1.80 mile(s) from J.E. Dunn Contruction, JE Dunn Construction Company is a commercial general contractor with expertise in building construction management, LEED and sustainable construction
- 1.90 mile(s) from Roberts Motors Kentworth, Services and sells new and used Pape equipment
- 2.00 mile(s) from Diane's & Mission Foods, Manufactory of Mission Menus which provides fun and easy meals for the whole family. From beef fajitas to BLT rolls.
- 2.30 mile(s) from Oak Harbour Freightlines, freight transport services
- 2.30 mile(s) from Pape Machinery Inc., Papé Machinery is one of the West’s largest construction and forestry equipment suppliers, with locations in California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. In addition to John Deere, Papé Machinery is the authorized dealer for Hitachi, Sakai, Leeboy, Air Burners, Breaker Technology, Trail King, Dynapac, CMI, Cedarapids, Waratah and Morbark.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Aididas, Corporate Office.
- 4.60 mile(s) from Freightliner, Manufacturer of Freightliner trucks
- 5.00 mile(s) from Cascade General, Ship repair facility on Swann Island
- 5.10 mile(s) from Fed Ex Ground, The original overnight courier services, providing next day air service within the United States and time-definite international service. FedEx Express operates the second largest civil aircraft fleet in the world.
- 5.10 mile(s) from Sealy Mattress, Largest major manufacturer of mattresses in the world
- 5.80 mile(s) from Crown Cork & Seal Company
- 5.90 mile(s) from NW Pipe, Manufactures large diameter, high-pressure steel pipe used primarily for water transmission, and smaller diameter, electric resistance welded steel pipe.
- 6.20 mile(s) from Land o' Lakes/Purina, Manufacture of Land o' Lakes and Purina products
- 6.40 mile(s) from Golden State Foods, Golden State Foods is one of the largest diversified suppliers to the foodservice industry, servicing more than 20,000 restaurants.
- 6.40 mile(s) from Puratos Bakery Supply, Puratos is an International group with a full range of innovative products and application expertise in the bakery, patisserie and chocolate sectors. Products and services are available in more than 100 countries around the world, and in many cases actually produced there by our subsidiaries.
- 6.70 mile(s) from Cintas Corporation #463, Cintas provides uniforms and apparel, restroom supplies, and safety mat service, as well as first aid, document management, and fire protection services
- 13.00 mile(s) from Columbia Sportswear, Corporate office.
- 15.70 mile(s) from Nike, Corporate Location.
- 3.80 mile(s) from University of Portland, The University of Portland addresses significant questions of human concern through disciplinary and interdisciplinary studies of the arts, sciences, and humanities and through studies in majors and professional programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. As of the 2011-12 academic year, some 3,800 University of Portland students and approximately 320 faculty members are engaged in teaching and research on the campus founded in 1901.
- 3.80 mile(s) from Concordia University, Concordia is a private, Christian, Liberal Arts University open to students of any faith. Nestled in the Pacific Northwest, Concordia University is committed to the dual purpose of preparing students for life and for a living. Concordia provides a challenging, yet supportive learning environment where spirited intellectual inquiry strengthens our commitment to justice, compassion and moral integrity. We respect diversity, and integrate faith into every aspect of learning, service and life.
- 5.70 mile(s) from The Art Institute of PDX, Located in Portland's Pearl District, the school has twelve computer labs, multiple animation and video labs, a recording studio, library, and a public art gallery. The gallery displays both student work and work of local artists and designers. The Art Institute of Portland is a college in that grants bachelor and associate degrees in advertising, apparel accessory design, apparel design, design management, design studies, digital film and video, game art and design, and graphic design.
- 5.80 mile(s) from Pacific NW College of Art, The Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA) is a private fine art and design college in Portland in the U.S. state of Oregon. Established in 1910, the art school grants bachelor of fine arts degrees and master of fine arts degrees (MFA) and has an enrollment of about 550 students. PNCA also provides continuing education in art and design to the local community. PNCA actively participates in Portland's cultural life through a vibrant public program of exhibitions and lectures.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Heald College, Portland joined the Heald College family in 1996. It's convenient airport location provides plenty of parking and offers students easy access to public transportation. Heald Portland offers career-focused programs in Healthcare, Business, Legal and Technology to meet the demands of Portland's growing employer base. Heald College has a new 40,000-square-foot facility on 2.3 acres and free email and Internet access on campus.
- 6.10 mile(s) from Le Cordon Bleu College, Drawing upon over a 100 year heritage of culinary excellence; Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts represents classic culinary techniques with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. Le Cordon Bleu Schools in Culinary training North America provide a creative and supportive community where passionate individuals can immerse themselves in the culinary world. Here, culinary school students work alongside caring, experienced chef instructors and are taught all the skills necessary.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Portland Comunity College, Portland Community College (or PCC) is Oregon's largest community college, located in Portland, United States. It serves over one million residents in the five-county area of Multnomah, Washington, Yamhill, Clackamas, and Columbia counties. PCC enrolls over 83,000 (55% female, 45% male) students annually. Every year, PCC Community Education offers more than 4,000 non-credit and continuing education courses and enrolls over 30,000 students in those courses.
- 7.40 mile(s) from NCNM, The college is located in Portland, Oregon, a haven for those seeking well-being, community, culture and natural beauty-an ideal place to study natural medicine. National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) is the oldest accredited naturopathic medical college in North America. Our exceptional graduate programs in naturopathic medicine and classical Chinese medicine blend ancient healing wisdom with modern science in challenging curricula
- 7.50 mile(s) from MHCC, Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) is a public community college in Gresham, Oregon, United States, named after Mount Hood. Opened in 1966, MHCC enrolls nearly 26,000 students each year and offers classes at the 212-acre (86 ha) main campus in Gresham, the MHCC Maywood Park Center, and evening education centers at area public schools. The college is within relatively short distance from other nearby communities, such as Sandy and Clackamas, and is roughly fifteen miles away from downtown Portland
- 7.80 mile(s) from OCOED, The Council for Economic Education (the new name, since 2009 January, of the National Council on Economic Education) is a national non-profit organization omitted to empowerment and opportunity through economic and financial literacy. The mission of the Council for Economic Education is two-fold: To advocate for better and greater school-based economic and personal finance education at the kindergarten through 12th grade levels (K-12); and to educate young people in the United States.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Portland State University, Portland State University (PSU) is a public state urban university located in downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. Founded in 1946, it has the largest overall undergraduate and graduate enrollment of any university in the state of Oregon. It is also the only public university in the state that is located in a major metropolitan city. Portland State is part of the Oregon University System (OUS). Portland State is the largest and fastest growing school in the Oregon University System.
- 9.60 mile(s) from OCAC, Oregon College of Art and Craft is dedicated to Craft as the creative material practice at the core of art and design. OCAC's mentor-based learning community fosters self-reliant, entrepreneurial, critical and innovative makers. Embodying Oregon's legacy of individuality and independence, OCAC has been championing art making through craft since 1907. Today it offers an intensive studio experience, personalized and rigorous instruction, and an active ground for exploration.
- 9.90 mile(s) from WSC, University of Western States (formerly known as Western States Chiropractic College) is a chiropractic college in Northeast Portland, Oregon. The private school has about 475 students. The school was established in 1932, and in 1967 the name became Western States Chiropractic College. In 1973, Western States relocated to Northeast Portland to its current 22-acre campus. The college's moniker changed again to the University of Western States in 2010.
- 10.80 mile(s) from WPC, Warner Pacific College was founded in 1937, the college is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. Warner Pacific College's traditional undergraduate program offers 27 majors, four areas of pre-professional study, and 29 minors. For working adults, Warner Pacific College offers its Adult Degree Program with an Associate Degree in Organizational Dynamics, Bachelor degrees in Accounting, Business Administration and Human Development.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark College, Lewis & Clark College is a private institution of higher learning located in Portland, Oregon. Made up of an undergraduate College of Arts and Sciences, a School of Law, and a Graduate School of Education and Counseling. Lewis & Clark is a member of the Annapolis Group of colleges with athletic programs competing in the NCAA's Division III Northwest Conference. Just under 2,000 students attend the undergraduate College of Arts and Sciences, which is regarded as "more selective."
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 0.25 mile(s) from Portland Meadows, Portland Meadows Horse Racing, thoroughbred horse racing
- 0.25 mile(s) from Delta Park, with jogging, softball and soccer
- 0.75 mile(s) from The Columbia Slough, The Columbia Slough is a 19-mile long remnant of lakes, wetlands and slow-moving channels in the southern floodplain of the Columbia River. It stretches from its origin at the 102-acre Fairview Lake and the headwaters of Fairview Creek near Grant Butte in Gresham westward to the 2,000-acre Smith and Bybee Wetlands Natural Area and to its confluence with the Willamette River.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Heron Lakes Golf, championship golf course
- 2.00 mile(s) from Smith and Bybee Lakes, Smith and Bybee Wetlands Natural Area is a public park and nature reserve between the Columbia Slough and the Columbia River in Portland, Oregon. At about 2,000 acres (810 ha), it is one of the largest urban freshwater wetlands in the United States.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Tom McCall Park, Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park is a park located on the west bank of the Willamette River in downtown Portland, Oregon. It is 36.59 acres (148,100 m2), comprising 16 tax lots owned by the City of Portland.The name of the park was changed in 1984 to honor former Oregon Governor Tom McCall. It is currently home to the Waterfront Blues Festival, Oregon Brewers Festival, Gay/Lesbian Pride Festival and The Bite of Oregon Festival. The park is also the host of many Rose Festival events.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Eastbank Esplanade, The Vera Katz Eastbank Esplanade is 1.5 miles long, extending north from the Hawthorne Bridge, past the Morrison and Burnside Bridges, to the Steel Bridge with connections to eastside neighborhoods as well as across the river to Gov. Tom McCall Waterfront Park.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Rose Test Garden, The International Rose Test Garden is a rose garden in Washington Park in Portland, Oregon, United States. There are over 7,000 rose plants of approximately 550 varieties. The roses bloom from April through October with the peak coming in June, depending on the weather. New rose cultivars are continually sent to the garden from many parts of the world and are tested for color, fragrance, disease resistance and other attributes. It is the oldest continuously operating public rose test garden.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Powell Butte, Powell Butte Nature Park is an extinct volcano and is Portland's second-largest park after Forest Park. In 1925 the Portland Water Bureau purchased the land for future water reservoirs and leased the northeast portion to Henry Anderegg, a farmer and owner of Meadowland Crest Dairy. The city continued leasing to Anderegg until 1948 when the farming pasture was discontinued. But cows still grazed on the acreage to preserve the pasture land.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Forest Park, Forest Park is in the Tualatin Mountains west of downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. Stretching for more than 8 miles on hillsides overlooking the Willamette River, it is one of the country's largest urban forest reserves. The park, a major component of a regional system of parks and trails, covers more than 5,100 acres of mostly second-growth forest with a few patches of old growth. About 70 miles of recreational trails, including the Wildwood Trail segment of the city's 40 Mile Loop.
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Portland, Oregon hotel.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Elmer's, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Eateries and Portland microbreweries nearby.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Shari's, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Mar's Meadows, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Subway®, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from Pizza Fino, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hooters, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.10 mile(s) from BJ's Restaurant and Brewhoouse, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.20 mile(s) from Standford's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.20 mile(s) from Panera Bread, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.20 mile(s) from Panda Express, fast food, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.30 mile(s) from Javier's Taco, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.40 mile(s) from King Burrito, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sparky's Pizza, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from Mongolian Grill, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.70 mile(s) from Ukiyoe Japanese Restaurant, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.70 mile(s) from Thai Ginger, bar/lounge, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.90 mile(s) from Joe's Crab Shack, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.90 mile(s) from Who Song & Larry's, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.90 mile(s) from Firehouse Subs, bar/lounge, Italian, Open for: dinner
- 1.90 mile(s) from Breakside Brewery, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.70 mile(s) from Salty's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.50 mile(s) from Voodoo Doughnuts, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, A Portland Classic!
BEST WESTERN Inn at the Meadows
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Portland. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Friday Night Fights
Improv comedy teams battle it out for more stage time at the Curious Comedy Theater in Portland. Shows start at 10 P.M.
Crawfish Boil Diner and New Release Day
Visit the Montinore Estate for this all-you-can-eat crawfish and wine paring. The good food is first served at noon.
Spring Pilharmonic anf Chamber Ensembles
Be filled with beautiful music and harmony as you listen to the Pacific University Philharmonic and Chamber Ensembles. The show begins in McCready Hall on the Pacific University campus at 6 p.m.
Memorial Weekend in Wine Country at Plum Hill
Visit Plum Hill Vineyards to enjoy live music and the tasting of 6 different wines expertly paired with cheeses and breads. From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Rose Festival Join in on the festivities of one of the biggest events in Portland which includes opening night fireworks, parades, carnival rides, entertainment, and lots of food. Event times vary.
Annual Sake and Oyster Fest
Head on down to SakeOne in Forest Grove at 11 a.m. to enjoy freshly shucked Northwest Oysters, three varieties of mollusks, and different sakes that are a perfect complement for each of the sauces.
Medieval Faire in the Grove
Travel back in time as you step on to the front lawn of the McMenamins Grand Lodge and see heavy armored combat taking place along with story telling and textile demos. The fun is free and open to the public. The Medieval times begin at 10 a.m.
10k ORCC Hagg Lake Run/Walk
Come on down to Hagg Lake, just south of Forest Grove, for this 10.5-mile course run/walk put on by the Oregon Road Runners Club. The walk begins at 8 a.m. and the run begins at 9 a.m.
58th Anua Rotary Steak Feed Dinner
Join the Rotary Club at the University Center at Pacific University for their annual steak dinner. Dinner is served at 5 p.m.
Memorial Weekend at Montinore Estate
Celebrate Memorial day weekend by enjoying a new release wine and perfect pairings. It starts at 11 a.m. at the Montinore Estate.
Annual Spring Garden Tour
The Friends of Historic Forest Grove host their 18th annual Spring Garden Tour through some of the most beautiful gardens of the area. The tour begins at the Old Train Station at noon.
Pig Roast and Pinot
Come on out to enjoy a delicious pig roast paired with great wine at Plum Hill Vineyards. The wine starts flowing at 1 p.m.
Beer Week Breweries all around the city of Portland host tastings and pairings of signature beers. Times vary per location.
Dragon Boat Races Over 75 teams compete in this race along the Tom McCall waterfront during this Rose Festival event. The race begins at 8 a.m.
Wine & Jazz Festival Wander through the gardens of the Deepwood Estate as you are immersed in jazz music and sample wonder wines. It begins at 4 p.m.
Oregon Gran Fondo Downtown Cottage Grove fills with hundreds of cyclists as they ride for 117, 71, or 31 miles in this kick off event for the Oregon Triple Crown Series. Start times vary based on length.
Independence Day Wine and Watermelon
Celebrate your independence with Plum Hill Vineyards and enjoy free watermelon and wine tastings. The vineyard opens at 11 a.m.
42nd Annual Concours d'Elegance Antique and Collector Auto Show
Come on down to the campus of Pacific University walk among 300 beautiful antique, classic, and even some modified cars from many different eras of history. Along with the beautiful cars there will be music, wine, and fine food. Cars roll in, open their doors, and pop their hoods at 8:30 a.m.
St. Paul Rodeo Cowboys and girls take on classic rodeo challenges like barrel racing, bull riding, and roping at the St. Paul Rodeo Grounds. Event times vary.
Blues Festival Visit the Tom McCall waterfront for this event full of music, fireworks, and great times. Event times vary.
Rolf Prima Tri at the Grove This USATriathlon sanctioned race takes place at the Cottage Grove Lake. Start times vary for Olympic and Sprint distances.
32nd Annual Olympic and Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon
Join the Northwest's original Olympic distance triathlon with 1.5k swim, 40k bike, and 10k run. Afterwards enjoy live music, the Sports and Fitness Expo, and food. It begins at Henry Hagg Lake Park at 8 a.m.
Get your "License to Taste" passport and visit a variety of different wineries, such as the Plum Hill Vineyard, to enjoy wine tastings and the special dog friendly activities at each location. The fun begins at 11 a.m.
5th Annual Pacific Rim Festival
Experience the culture of the Pacific Rim in this festival at SakeOne with music, food, performances, and sake. There are also events for the kiddos to enjoy. It all starts at 11 a.m.
Paws in the Grove Doggie Dash
Come on down to Lincoln Park in Forest Grove for this 1 or 2 mile doggie dash that is fun for the entire family. It all starts at 9:30 a.m.
Forest Grove Uncorked: A Wine, Microbrew, and Food Experience
It's okay to dance in the street during this event. Wander down Main Street Forest Grove and experience the end products of the many wineries, microbreweries, and restaurants in the area. The festivities begin at 4 p.m.
Brats and Brewfest This 21 and over event is a chance for home brewers to gather and show off their work, and for you to enjoy it. Head on down to the Forest Grove Community Center at 11 a.m.
Lions Club Run/Walk for Sight 5k/2.5k
An event for everyone starting outside the Pacific University's College of Optometry. Join in on the 10k or 5k race or let your toddler participate in the Tot Trot. Walkers start at 9 a.m. and runners start at 9:15 a.m.
Annual Corn Roast- Celebrating Forest Grove Celebrate Forest Grove with live music, fun activities, and corn! It all happens on the Pacific University campus starting at 1 p.m.
Another amazing event put on by McMenamins Grand Lodge with great music, food, and drinks. Live music starts at 1 p.m.
Cycle the Lakes Join in on this fun and active event starting in Bohemia Park with three different lengths to choose, 32, 67, or 102 miles. Starts times and routes vary based upon length.
Sidewalk Chalk Art Fest.
Show off your sidewalk chalk art skills in Downtown Forest Grove. The art begins at 8 a.m.
Adult Halloween Dance and Costume Contest
Ghouls and goblins welcome at this 21 and over event hosted at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Ghoulish delights begin at 7 p.m.
Trick or Treating at the Grand Lodge
Mummies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches are all welcome for trick-or-treating at the McMenamins Grand Lodge on Halloween. It all starts at 4:30 p.m.
Holiday Tree Lighting, Caroling and Santa
Head to the Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce for the Tree lighting ceremony, caroling, and holiday festivities. It all starts at 6 p.m.
Holiday Light Parade
Downtown Forest Grove will be filled with twinkling lights this night as floats lit up with Christmas lights travel through town. The fun starts at 5 p.m.
New Year's Eve Bash
Dance yourself into the New Year at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Enjoy good music, good food, and good spirits. The music starts at 8 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean