BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
555 Hamburg Avenue, Astoria, OR 97103-5939
Phone: 503/325-2205 | Fax: 503/325-5550 | 75 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
This waterfront hotel in Astoria, Oregon offers a convenient location with access to local attractions, fine dining and the arts.
Overlooking the Columbia River, business and leisure travelers will appreciate the serene and charming atmosphere at this Oregon hotel. These comfortable, spacious rooms feature amenities that make each stay feel like home. Enjoy generous amenities such as a desk, cable satellite television with movie channels, refrigerator, microwave and free high-speed Internet access.
The guests of this non-smoking hotel can start each day with a complimentary full, hot breakfast or a workout in the 24-hour fitness facility. A business center or a meeting space for up to 48 guests and free parking are just a few more of the many amenities available at the BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn. This Oregon Best Western also offers guests the chance to relax and play in the 24-hour indoor heated pool, hot tub and sauna.
Whatever the culinary craving, this Astoria, OR hotel has something nearby - within a mile or less you will find the Baked Alaska, Wet Dog Cafe, Rio Café and more. As the oldest American town west of the Mississippi River, guests can also explore the area and its rich history at the Riverfront Trolley, Maritime Museum, Astoria Column and Fort Astoria.
Movie buffs will delight in the fact that Astoria has been the on-set location for many popular films, such as The Goonies and Kindergarten Cop, and history buffs will love the World War II Reenactments at Fort Stevens. The hotel's guests can easily visit the western end of the Lewis and Clark Trail during a stay.
Many festivals also take place near this Astoria, Oregon hotel, including the Regatta Festival, Pacific Commercial Fishermen's Festival, Scandinavian Midsummer Festival and the Astoria Warrenton Crab Festival.
For a remarkable trip to Astoria, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn today for a great deal!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Gluten free options available.
- Hot tub, open 24-hours 18 and under hot tub is closed at 10:00 p.m.
- Indoor pool Heated pool is open 24-hours for adults, 18 and under pool is closed at 10:00 p.m.
- Interior corridor
- Steam room, sauna open 24-hours for adults, 18 and under sauna closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, no boat parking available
- Parking for physically challenged
- Fax services
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Laundromat, coin operated machines
- Cable or satellite television, premium channel is HBO®
- Mail services, regular mail service may be be handled by front desk agent
- Air-conditioning, public and common areas
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed internet access
- Copy and fax service
- Late check out, when available
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Wheelchair accessible elevators
- Meeting facilities, newly remodeled Lincoln Room 850 sq ft, contains wireless highspeed Internet access.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western lincoln inn in Astoria.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
Conveniently located, the best western lincoln inn in Astoria, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.184285 / Latitude: -123.860655
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Highway 101 South across the Megler Bridge into Astoria. Turn Right on Hwy 101 South towards Seaside. Go about a half mile and turn right onto Hamburg Avenue to the BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn.
From: The south. Take Highway 101 North across the Youngs Bay Bridge into Astoria. The BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn is the first left after the roundabout.
From: The east. Take Highway 30 West to Astoria. Turn Right on Hamburg Avenue. BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn is the first driveway on the left.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.02 mile(s) from Riverfront Trolley
- 1.00 mile(s) from Maritime Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Flavel House
- 2.00 mile(s) from Astoria Column
- 2.00 mile(s) from Heritage Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fort Astoria
- 3.00 mile(s) from Firefighters Museum
- 7.00 mile(s) from Fort Clatsop
- 8.00 mile(s) from Fort Stevens
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 3.73 mile(s) from Warrenton
- 15.00 mile(s) from Seaside
- 18.10 mile(s) from Long Beach, WA
- 23.10 mile(s) from Cannon Beach
- 51.50 mile(s) from Longview, WA
- 91.40 mile(s) from Portland
- 2.00 mile(s) from Astoria Beauty College
- 2.00 mile(s) from Clatsop Community College
- 0.50 mile(s) from Wet Dog Cafe & Astoria Brewery Company, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Restaurant and Brewery, 11:00 a.m. daily
- 1.20 mile(s) from Buoy Beer Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Silver Salmon Grille, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, Steak and Seafood, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Tokyo Teriyaki, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Dooger's Seafood & Grill, full service, Seafood, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 1.20 mile(s) from Stephanie's Cabin, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 1.30 mile(s) from Rio Cafe, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hong Kong Restaurant, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Astoria. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Second Saturday Art Walk
On the 2nd Saturday of each month Downtown businesses stay open late providing refreshments and entertainment while displaying unique works of art. You can tell the special venues open for the event with the colorful pinwheels. It starts at 5 p.m.
May 11 - October 12, 2014
Astoria Sunday Market Season Opens Get ready for the Sunday Market in Downtown Astoria which features local artists performing. Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Canoe Program Begins Canoe along the Lewis and Clark River with the Forest Ranger starting off in the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park. Times vary.
Shanghaied in Astoria The annual theater sensation that grips Astoria. The box office opens at 6:30 p.m.
Clatsop County Fair Everything you love about a county fair at the Clatsop County Fairgrounds, cotton candy, rides, and games.
Astoria Regatta Fest Join the locals as they celebrate the oldest American city west of the Rockies, Astoria.
The Saltmakers Return to Seaside Living History Head on down to the beach at Seaside and watch the Historical Interpreters make salt from the seawater.
Hood to Coast This 199-mile relay starts at the Timberline Lodge and goes all the way to Seaside. The relay starts at 6:30 p.m.
Civil War Reenactment The largest Civil War reenactment in the Northwest containing full scale cavalry, infantry, and artillery. It all starts at 10 a.m.
Surf City Classic Car Show Lincoln city fills with beautiful classic cars from many different time periods along with food, music, and fun for everyone. Event times vary.
Victorian Games At Flavel House Get away from the electronics for the afternoon and enjoy old-fashioned games outside. It starts at 11 a.m.
Commercial Fishermen's Fest The event where fishermen from everywhere come to Hammond Marina to mingle. Times vary.
Shanghaied Costume Ball Listen to live music and watch the crowning of Miss Vivian and Virginia. It starts at 8 p.m.
PAC NW Brew Cup Live music and fresh beer on tap during this festival. Times vary.
5th Annual South Slough Scramble, Hometown Tourism Day and National Public Lands Day A fun day for everyone out-of-doors just south of Fort Clatsop.
October 17-19, 2014
October 24-25, 2014
Fall Production Visit the Astor Street Opry Company to view their Fall production. It is a 7 p.m. curtain.
Home Tour- Assistance League Tour select homes through Astoria and enjoy fine food from select vendors.
Great Columbia Crossing Experience the thrill of crossing the Astoria Megler Bridge on foot. Register for times.
Astoria International Film Fest View, discuss, and learn more about independent films at the Liberty Theater. Times vary.
Talking Tombstones Have a graveside chat with citizens that have passed into the beyond in the Astoria graveyard. The gathering begins at 1 p.m.
Trick or Treat and Monster Bash Explore Downtown Astoria and then enjoy music and food in the Recreation Center.
Finders Keepers Glass Floats Each year from October to Memorial Day artists hide glass floats along a stretch of public beach in Lincoln City for people to find and keep.
Downtown Astoria Sparkles Holiday Kickoff Kickoff the holiday season with flair in Downtown Astoria. Event times vary.
Starving Artist Fair Support local artists as they display their work in the Astoria Recreation Center. Times vary.
Nutcracker The classic Christmas ballet is performed at the Astoria High School. Times vary per performance.
Plum Pudding and Tea Enjoy a nice cup of tea and the traditional dessert at the Flavel House. Daily at 1 p.m.
Old Fashioned Christmas Enjoy festive music, games, and stories by Old St. Nick at the Flavel House. The festivities start at 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean