BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
555 Hamburg Avenue, Astoria, OR 97103-5939
Phone: 503/325-2205 | Fax: 503/325-5550 | 75 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn!
Astoria, OR hotels are nestled in a charming coastal town, where beloved films like Goonies and Kindergarten Cop were filmed and still draw fans to this day.
Your BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn features easy access to the beach including the famous sights like Haystack Rock. However, it’s the Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival that really draws a crowd, but you don’t need to wait for this annual event to indulge. Enjoy the freshest seafood and most delectable vino along the coast year-round. Hotels in Astoria, OR cater to travelers interested in a diverse range of entertainment from wine tasting to wind surfing.
Convenient amenities, like the pool open 24-hours, make this Astoria hotel really stand out. Take advantage of upgraded Wi-Fi to stay well-connected whether traveling for business or pleasure. A clean hotel and friendly staff is the foundation for a memorable stay. This property is close to the most exciting attractions in town such as the Maritime Museum. The Astoria Column is a must-see, and of course the Goonies House can’t be missed.
Some lucky travelers stay at this Astoria hotel on business but find plenty of opportunities to play in between meetings at Kroger or events at Longshoremen. While the Crab Festival remains a town favorite, this is also the end destination of Hood to Coast, the epic run or walk from Mount Hood to the Oregon coast. Held late in the summer, the grand finale is a massive beach party that welcomes all whether you came from the mountain or not.
A fantastic hotel is all about location, but hospitality, spacious rooms and those comforts of home are important, too. Guests have it all at this hotel situated in what’s arguably the loveliest coastal town in the state.
Book your room at the BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn where life really is a beach! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Gluten free options available.
- Hot tub, open 24-hours 18 and under hot tub is closed at 10:00 p.m.
- Indoor pool Heated pool is open 24-hours for adults, 18 and under pool is closed at 10:00 p.m.
- Interior corridor
- Steam room, sauna open 24-hours for adults, 18 and under sauna closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, no boat parking available
- Parking for physically challenged
- Fax services
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Laundromat, coin operated machines
- Cable or satellite television, premium channel is HBO®
- Mail services, regular mail service may be be handled by front desk agent
- Air-conditioning, public and common areas
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed internet access
- Copy and fax service
- Late check out, when available
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Wheelchair accessible elevators
- Meeting facilities, newly remodeled Lincoln Room 850 sq ft, contains wireless highspeed Internet access.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western lincoln inn in Astoria.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
Conveniently located, the best western lincoln inn in Astoria, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.184285 / Latitude: -123.860655
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Highway 101 South across the Megler Bridge into Astoria. Turn Right on Hwy 101 South towards Seaside. Go about a half mile and turn right onto Hamburg Avenue to the BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn.
From: The south. Take Highway 101 North across the Youngs Bay Bridge into Astoria. The BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn is the first left after the roundabout.
From: The east. Take Highway 30 West to Astoria. Turn Right on Hamburg Avenue. BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn is the first driveway on the left.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Make the most of your next visit to Oregon with a ride on the Astoria Historic Riverfront Trolley. With the boarding station just west of downtown Astoria on the northern ridge of Oregon's coast, the Riverfront Trolley yields fun-filled days for all members of the family.
Enjoy the three-mile journey as this historic trolley guides you through Astoria. The trolley is operational from May through the end of September, with some service available over spring break. The Astoria Riverfront Trolley began service in 1999. Your ride on the trolley will take you under the Astoria-Megler Bridge.
Established in 1963, the Columbia River Maritime Museum is a premier attraction in the city of Astoria. Neatly situated on the banks of the Columbia River along the Oregon coast, this maritime museum yields fun-filled days, and is ideal for all members of the family.
When you embark on a tour of the Columbia River Maritime Museum, you'll find an impressive collection of nearly 30,000 artifacts, more than 20,000 photographs, and a research library containing more than 10,000 volumes. All of the collections here pertain specifically to the Pacific Northwest and the Columbia River.
Plan your next trip to Oregon and head for the Flavel House Museum. Found in Astoria, the Flavel House is a premier historic attraction along the Oregon Coast. Built in 1884, the Flavel House is an exceptional display of Queen Anne architecture. The house was intended as a retirement home for Captain George Flavel.
You'll find the Flavel House near downtown Astoria, just across the street (south) from the Oregon Film Museum. When you visit and tour the Flavel House, you're in for a treat – the entirety of the house has been restored to showcase the grandeur of the Victorian Era.
Enjoy an outdoor adventure on your next visit to the northern Oregon coast. A short drive west from nearby Astoria, Fort Stevens State Park is found in Hammond, and is an ideal destination for those who seeks hiking trails, scenery, bird watching chances, and fishing. At 4,200 acres in size, Fort Stevens State Park yields fun-filled days for all.
Fort Stevens once acted as a major defense system at the mouth of the Columbia River. Built at the beginning of the Civil War, Fort Stevens was in operation until the end of World War II. This is one of the premier state parks in Oregon, and is open all year. You can fish, swim, boat, and go horseback riding at Fort Stevens State Park.
Enjoy unique, informative, and historical perspectives on your next visit to Coastal Oregon. Make plans to visit and stay in Astoria, and once there, be sure to explore the Heritage Museum. Just minutes south of the Columbia River, and a short drive east from the Oregon Film Museum, the Heritage Museum is a ideal destination for all travelers.
The Clatsop County Historical Society is the operating body of the Heritage Museum. Built in 1904 as the original Astoria City Hall, this excellent coastal museum is, today, preserving and celebrating the formative years of Astoria and the surrounding area. See displays and exhibits on the early pioneers of Astoria, and the Native Americans who were the original residents.
Found at the mouth of the Columbia River, Lewis and Clark National Historical Park is located near Astoria on the Oregon Coast. The park includes sites like Fort Clatsop, Clark's Dismal Nitch, the Salt Works, and the Fort to Sea Trail.
Take a self-guided tour of Fort Clatsop, which acted as the home of the famed explorers over 200 years ago and see what daily life used to be like. The fort also includes ranger programs, a museum store, and access to numerous hiking trails in the hills and to the beach.
Celebrate Oregon's film credits with a trip to, and tour of, the Oregon Film Museum. Found in Astoria, a charming city along the northern tip of Oregon's coast, the Oregon Film Museum opened in 2010. The main objective of this museum is to highlight and celebrate the films made within Oregon's state lines.
Find the Oregon Film Museum on the corner of Duane Street and 7th Street near downtown Astoria. You'll find a wide range of displays and interactive exhibits at the Oregon Film Museum. Some of the most popular films featured at the OFM include Kindergarten Cop, and Into The Wild. The OFM was used in the move The Goonies in several scenes.
One of the most unique sites in all of Oregon is the Peter Iredale Shipwreck. Travel to the northern ridge of Oregon's coast and visit Fort Stevens State Park – it's where you'll find the Peter Iredale wreckage. The drive in from nearby Astoria should be pleasant and scenic.
In October of 1906, the Peter Iredale – a four-masted, barque sailing vessel made of steel – was run ashore on its way to the Columbia River. What's makes this site so unique is the wreckage and how it's still visible. It's just one of the many shipwrecks along, what is known as, the Graveyard of the Pacific.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.02 mile(s) from Riverfront Trolley
- 1.00 mile(s) from Maritime Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Flavel House
- 2.00 mile(s) from Astoria Column
- 2.00 mile(s) from Heritage Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fort Astoria
- 3.00 mile(s) from Firefighters Museum
- 7.00 mile(s) from Fort Clatsop
- 8.00 mile(s) from Fort Stevens
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 3.73 mile(s) from Warrenton
- 15.00 mile(s) from Seaside
- 18.10 mile(s) from Long Beach, WA
- 23.10 mile(s) from Cannon Beach
- 51.50 mile(s) from Longview, WA
- 91.40 mile(s) from Portland
- 2.00 mile(s) from Astoria Beauty College
- 2.00 mile(s) from Clatsop Community College
- 2.00 block(s) from Astoria Coffee House, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. http://www.astoriacoffeehouse.com/
- 1.50 mile(s) from T. Paul's Supper Club, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://www.tpaulssupperclub.com/home.html
- 2.50 mile(s) from Rogue Ales Public House, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://www.rogue.com/
- 2.00 mile(s) from Street 14 Coffee, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Daily http://www.street14coffee.com/
- 1.20 mile(s) from Buoy Beer Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. http://www.buoybeer.com/
- 1.30 mile(s) from Rio Cafe, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours M 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. T, W, Th 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. F, Sat 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Closed Sunday. http://www.theriocafe.net/
- 0.50 mile(s) from Wet Dog Cafe & Astoria Bistro, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Restaurant and Brewery, 11:00 a.m. daily. Happy Hour. Monday - Friday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. bar and saloon only. http://www.wetdogcafe.com/
- 0.50 mile(s) from Silver Salmon Grille, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, Steak and Seafood, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://www.silversalmongrille.com/
- 0.60 mile(s) from Tokyo Teriyaki, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/243/1144251/restaurant/Oregon/Tokyo-Teriyaki-Astoria
- 0.80 mile(s) from Dooger's Seafood & Grill, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://doogersseafood.com/
- 1.20 mile(s) from Stephanie's Cabin, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://stephaniescabinrestaurant.com
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hong Kong Restaurant, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/243/1144217/restaurant/Oregon/Hong-Kong-Restaurant-Lounge-Astoria
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Astoria. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2nd Saturday Art Walk
Explore the artisitc side of historic downtown Astoria when the city becomes a hub for local artists, live entertainment, culture, and more. The fun begins around sundown.
2015 Sunday Market
A festive market place open every Sunday throughout historic downtown Astoria. Gifts, food, entertainment, and more, open for business at 10 a.m.
2015 Astoria Regatta
Astoria Regatta is a five days of unique fun, parades, great food, and traditions held at various venues throughout Astoria – including downtown Astoria and Astoria High School. Event start times vary by day.
2015 Hood-to-Coast Marathon
Join Oregon residents as they run a relay race from Mt. Hood to Seaside. After party festivities include a beer and wine garden, live music, award ceremonies, and more. Event times vary by day and location.
2015 Taft Beach Sandcastle Contest
Taft Beach in Lincoln City hosts this annual summer event – featuring a number of contestants competing for prizes. The event begins at 1 p.m.
2015 Pacfic Northwest Brew Cup
One of Astoria's most beloved beer festivals, this annual brew-lovers paradise features a weekend of live music, food vendors, children's activities, and, of course, terrific craft beers. Event start times vary by day.
Oregon Coast Pride
One of the premier Oregon Pride events, this year's festivities are TBA, but are sure to be a hit. The event will be hosted at Chinook Winds in Lincoln City.
2015 Great Columbia Crossings
Join Astoria residents during this annual 10K run across the Columbia River on Megler Bridge. Race time is TBA.
2015 Fall Kite Festival
An coastal fall celebration, Kite Fest features flying demonstration, kite building workshops, and plenty more festival activities. The event begins at 10 a.m. at the D-River Wayside in Lincoln City.
2015 Chowder Cook-off
Apart from the great chowder, the festival's activities include live entertainment, beer and wine garden, children's activities, and, of course, a unique cooking contest at the Lincoln City Outlets. The event begins at 11 a.m.
2015 Festival of the Dark Arts
Celebrate darker than dark craft stouts with the Fort George Brewery in Astoria with an afternoon of art, food, vendors, and plenty of craft brews. The event is TBA.
2016 Newport Wine & Seafood Festival
Featuring everything from arts and crafts to handmade goods to photography – the festival has a little something for everyone – including plenty of delicious food and drink. The event is held at South Beach Marina in Newport. Start time is TBA.
The community of Astoria comes together to sip and savor handcrafted wine selections with food pairings, meet and greets, and other fun festivities at the Liberty Theater. Event start is TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean