BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
555 Hamburg Avenue, Astoria, OR 97103-5939
Phone: 503/325-2205 | Fax: 503/325-5550 | 75 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn!
Astoria, OR hotels are nestled in a charming coastal town, where beloved films like Goonies and Kindergarten Cop were filmed and still draw fans to this day.
Your BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn features easy access to the beach including the famous sights like Haystack Rock. However, it’s the Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival that really draws a crowd, but you don’t need to wait for this annual event to indulge. Enjoy the freshest seafood and most delectable vino along the coast year-round. Hotels in Astoria, OR cater to travelers interested in a diverse range of entertainment from wine tasting to wind surfing.
Convenient amenities, like the pool open 24-hours, make this Astoria hotel really stand out. Take advantage of upgraded Wi-Fi to stay well-connected whether traveling for business or pleasure. A clean hotel and friendly staff is the foundation for a memorable stay. This property is close to the most exciting attractions in town such as the Maritime Museum. The Astoria Column is a must-see, and of course the Goonies House can’t be missed.
Some lucky travelers stay at this Astoria hotel on business but find plenty of opportunities to play in between meetings at Kroger or events at Longshoremen. While the Crab Festival remains a town favorite, this is also the end destination of Hood to Coast, the epic run or walk from Mount Hood to the Oregon coast. Held late in the summer, the grand finale is a massive beach party that welcomes all whether you came from the mountain or not.
A fantastic hotel is all about location, but hospitality, spacious rooms and those comforts of home are important, too. Guests have it all at this hotel situated in what’s arguably the loveliest coastal town in the state.
Book your room at the BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn where life really is a beach! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Gluten free options available.
- Hot tub, open 24-hours 18 and under hot tub is closed at 10:00 p.m.
- Indoor pool Heated pool is open 24-hours for adults, 18 and under pool is closed at 10:00 p.m.
- Interior corridor
- Steam room, sauna open 24-hours for adults, 18 and under sauna closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, no boat parking available
- Parking for physically challenged
- Fax services
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Laundromat, coin operated machines
- Cable or satellite television, premium channel is HBO®
- Mail services, regular mail service may be be handled by front desk agent
- Air-conditioning, public and common areas
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed internet access
- Copy and fax service
- Late check out, when available
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Wheelchair accessible elevators
- Meeting facilities, newly remodeled Lincoln Room 850 sq ft, contains wireless highspeed Internet access.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western lincoln inn in Astoria.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
Conveniently located, the best western lincoln inn in Astoria, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.184285 / Latitude: -123.860655
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Highway 101 South across the Megler Bridge into Astoria. Turn Right on Hwy 101 South towards Seaside. Go about a half mile and turn right onto Hamburg Avenue to the BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn.
From: The south. Take Highway 101 North across the Youngs Bay Bridge into Astoria. The BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn is the first left after the roundabout.
From: The east. Take Highway 30 West to Astoria. Turn Right on Hamburg Avenue. BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn is the first driveway on the left.
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Make the most of your next visit to Oregon with a ride on the Astoria Historic Riverfront Trolley. With the boarding station just west of downtown Astoria on the northern ridge of Oregon's coast, the Riverfront Trolley yields fun-filled days for all members of the family.
Enjoy the three-mile journey as this historic trolley guides you through Astoria. The trolley is operational from May through the end of September, with some service available over spring break. The Astoria Riverfront Trolley began service in 1999. Your ride on the trolley will take you under the Astoria-Megler Bridge.
Established in 1963, the Columbia River Maritime Museum is a premier attraction in the city of Astoria. Neatly situated on the banks of the Columbia River along the Oregon coast, this maritime museum yields fun-filled days, and is ideal for all members of the family.
When you embark on a tour of the Columbia River Maritime Museum, you'll find an impressive collection of nearly 30,000 artifacts, more than 20,000 photographs, and a research library containing more than 10,000 volumes. All of the collections here pertain specifically to the Pacific Northwest and the Columbia River.
Built in 1884 as the retirement home for Captain George Flavel, the Flavel House is an exceptional display of Queen Anne architecture. Set in Astoria, the Flavel House is a premier historic attraction along the Oregon Coast, overlooking Youngs Bay and the Columbia River.
You'll find the Flavel House near downtown Astoria, just across the street (south) from the Oregon Film Museum. When you visit and tour the Flavel House, you're in for a treat – the entirety of the house has been restored to showcase the grandeur of the Victorian Era.
Constructed during the Civil War, Fort Stevens State Park now serves as an ideal destination for hiking trails, scenery, bird watching, and fishing along the Oregon coast. Set just a short drive west from nearby Astoria in Hammond, the 4,200-acre park yields fun-filled day for all.
Once a major defense system at the mouth of the Columbia River, Fort Stevens was in operation until the end of World War II. Today, open year-round, visitors are welcome to fish, swim, boat, go horseback riding, and catch a glimpse of the Peter Iredale Shipwreck.
Built in 1904, the Heritage Museum in Astoria houses the Clatsop County Historical Society and a bevy of regional exhibits. Just minutes south of the Columbia River, and a short drive east from the Oregon Film Museum, the museum is a ideal destination for all travelers.
Originally constructed as Astoria City Hall, this excellent coastal museum, today, preserves and celebrates the formative years of Astoria and the surrounding coastal Oregon area. See displays and exhibits on the early pioneers of Astoria, and the Native Americans who were the original residents.
Established in 1958, Lewis and Clark National Historical Park is comprised of over 10 sites around Astoria and the mouth of the Columbia River. The park commemorates the duo's historic 19th century journey by preserving sites like Fort Clatsop National Memorial, Clark's Dismal Nitch, the Salt Works, and the Fort to Sea Trail.
Take a self-guided tour of Fort Clatsop, which acted as the home of the famed explorers over 200 years ago and see what daily life used to be like. The fort also includes ranger programs, a museum store, and access to numerous hiking trails in the hills and to the beach.
Opened in 2010, the Oregon Film Museum is found in Astoria, a charming city along the northern tip of Oregon's coast. The main objective of this museum is to highlight and celebrate the films made within Oregon's state lines.
Find the Oregon Film Museum on the corner of Duane Street and 7th Street near downtown Astoria. Some of the most popular films featured at the OFM include "Kindergarten Cop," and "Into The Wild." The OFM was used in several scenes of the movie "The Goonies."
Peter Iredale Shipwreck
Abandoned in 1906, the Peter Iredale Shipwreck is easily one of the most unique sites along the Oregon coast.
Travel to the northern ridge of Oregon's coast and visit Fort Stevens State Park – there you'll find the Peter Iredale wreckage, visible from the shore.
A member of the Graveyard of the Pacific, Peter Iredale is just one of many shipwrecks located in region from Tillamook Bay to the northern-most tip of Vancouver Island.
Given its historical significance, the shipwreck is also a part of the Lewis and Clark National and State Historical Parks.
Opened in 1937, Seaside Aquarium is one of the oldest aquariums along the Pacific Coast. This privately-owned Seaside attraction, allows visitors to see a variety of estuary creatures, fish and Pacific ocean crustaceans. The 20-ray starfish, octopus, moon jellyfish, wolf eel and moray eel are among the stars of this wonderful aquarium.
The new discovery center allows guests to touch sea anemones, starfish and sea urchins, as well as view special exhibits. The aquarium also provides educational tours and a wonderful variety of activities for school groups.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.02 mile(s) from Riverfront Trolley
- 1.00 mile(s) from Maritime Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Flavel House
- 2.00 mile(s) from Astoria Column
- 2.00 mile(s) from Heritage Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fort Astoria
- 3.00 mile(s) from Firefighters Museum
- 7.00 mile(s) from Fort Clatsop
- 8.00 mile(s) from Fort Stevens
- 2.00 block(s) from Astoria Coffee House, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. http://www.astoriacoffeehouse.com/
- 1.50 mile(s) from T. Paul's Supper Club, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://www.tpaulssupperclub.com/home.html
- 2.50 mile(s) from Rogue Ales Public House, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://www.rogue.com/
- 2.00 mile(s) from Street 14 Coffee, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Daily http://www.street14coffee.com/
- 1.20 mile(s) from Buoy Beer Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. http://www.buoybeer.com/
- 1.30 mile(s) from Rio Cafe, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Hours M 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. T, W, Th 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. F, Sat 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Closed Sunday. http://www.theriocafe.net/
- 0.50 mile(s) from Wet Dog Cafe & Astoria Bistro, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Restaurant and Brewery, 11:00 a.m. daily. Happy Hour. Monday - Friday 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. bar and saloon only. http://www.wetdogcafe.com/
- 0.50 mile(s) from Silver Salmon Grille, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, Steak and Seafood, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://www.silversalmongrille.com/
- 0.60 mile(s) from Tokyo Teriyaki, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/243/1144251/restaurant/Oregon/Tokyo-Teriyaki-Astoria
- 0.80 mile(s) from Dooger's Seafood & Grill, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://doogersseafood.com/
- 1.20 mile(s) from Stephanie's Cabin, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. http://stephaniescabinrestaurant.com
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hong Kong Restaurant, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/243/1144217/restaurant/Oregon/Hong-Kong-Restaurant-Lounge-Astoria
BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Astoria. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2nd Saturday Art Walk
Explore the artisitc side of historic downtown Astoria when the city becomes a hub for local artists, live entertainment, culture, and more. The fun begins around sundown.
2015 Festival of the Dark Arts
Celebrate darker than dark craft stouts with the Fort George Brewery in Astoria with an afternoon of art, food, vendors, and plenty of craft brews. The event is TBA.
2016 Newport Wine & Seafood Festival
Featuring everything from arts and crafts to handmade goods to photography – the festival has a little something for everyone – including plenty of delicious food and drink. The event is held at South Beach Marina in Newport. Start time is TBA.
The community of Astoria comes together to sip and savor handcrafted wine selections with food pairings, meet and greets, and other fun festivities at the Liberty Theater. Event start is TBA.
Wines for Easter
Visit the Cellar on 10th from 1 - 4 p.m. on March 12th for the annual Wines for Easter event. $5 gets you in the door where you can taste a variety of locally produced wines and gourmet food – it's all in Astoria.
Festival of Illusions
Don't miss the Festival of Illusions, held over Spring Break in Lincoln City. Beginning March 20th, the Lincoln City Cultural Center hosts a week of performances, workshops, and much more, all from top magicians.
Astoria Warrenton Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival 2016
Don't miss this excellent annual event – the Astoria Warrenton Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival is in it's 34th year, and has never been better. Held at the Clatsop County Fair & Expo Center, this three-day seafood event is $10 to enter and lasts from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. each day.
Fish Taco Cook-Off
Check out the 7th annual Lincoln City Fish Taco Cook-Off on April 30th. Head for the Culinary Center and enjoy a wide range of fish tacos – doors open at 11 a.m., and each taco is only $1.50.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean