BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
85625 Highway 101, Florence, OR 97439-8501
Phone: 541/997-7191 | Fax: 541/997-2699 | 55 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn!
Duck into the Sea Lion Caves and see these impressive animals up close; it is just a few minutes away from our Florence hotel.
Many of our Florence hotel guests are in the region for the Oregon Sand Dunes and spend the days on ATVs or four-wheeling in their own vehicles. Our Oregon Coast hotel provides guests with everything they need for an exciting or relaxing getaway, like luxury bedding and an unbeatable location along the coast. With a river view of Siuslaw River, we are the perfect choice for couples looking for a little romance or outdoor lovers who want to be as close to the action as possible. We are a full service hotel. Our onsite restaurant The Bay View servers dinner nightly from 5-10PM and includes a full bar.
Our Florence, Oregon hotel is right across the bridge from Old Town Florence, a must-see for history buffs. It is filled with fine dining, shopping and antiquing. However, it is our location next to the Sand Dunes that really draws people to our Florence hotel. We are close to the beach, and the Oregon Coast is stunning year-round. Oregon Coast sightseeing and whale watching is something everyone should do at least once, and we are conveniently located near the tour sites.
Coho salmon fishing at the nearby river draws fishermen and women to our Florence hotel, too. The Rhododendron Festival and Fourth of July fireworks on the river are beloved annual events that locals and travelers alike look forward to. Even if you are here for business with Peace Health or Oregon Parks and Recreation, it is simple to make a little time for leisure activities.
Our Florence hotel is the best place to watch the Rods-N-Roadies Car Show, and our friendly hotel staff is dedicated to making sure your stay is the best it can be. We are happy to provide tips and recommendations on must-see sights and on things to do. If we can do anything to make your stay even better, just ask and we'll go the extra mile to deliver.
Reserve your river view room at BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn now! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% Non-smoking
- Indoor pool heated is located down several flights of stairs and is not accessible by an elevator.
- Sauna room is located down several flights of stairs.
- Cocktail lounge The Bay View Bistro is located inside the hotel and has a full bar and is open for dinner daily. Please call the hotel for more information or go to www.bayviewflorence.com
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, offering cook to order eggs, breakfast sausage, fresh fruit, potatoes, assorted Danish, cereals, make-your-own waffles, biscuits and gravy and more. Let our chef make your eggs the way you like them!
- Meeting facilities We have a large banquet/meeting room with a gorgeous river view and offer onsite catering services for your next event.
- Fax services available
- Copy services available
- Conference facilities We have a large banquet/meeting room with a gorgeous river view and offer onsite catering services for your next event.
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access, Wireless
- Hot tub 2 indoor hot tubs located in pool area which is located down several flights of stairs
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Computer available
- Banquet facilities We have a large banquet/meeting room with a gorgeous river view and offer onsite catering services for your next event.
- Equipment rental
- Full banquet service and space available.
- Convenience store/Sundry Snacks, souvenirs and sundries available at the front desk.
- Small business room
BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western pier point inn in Florence.
BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
Conveniently located, the best western pier point inn in Florence, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.960575 / Latitude: -124.106285
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn is on US Highway 101 overlooking the Siuslaw River at the south end of Florence.
BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.00 mile(s) from Suislaw River
- 0.50 mile(s) from Old Town
- 1.00 mile(s) from Siuslaw Pioneer Museum,
- 4.00 mile(s) from Sand Dunes Frontier,
- 4.00 mile(s) from Seaside Glass Blowing,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Haceta Beach, Darlingtonia Botanical Gardens
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sea Lion Cave
- 15.00 mile(s) from Haceta Head Lighthouse
- 25.00 mile(s) from Winchester Bay Lighthouse
- 55.00 mile(s) from Oregon Coast Aquarium, University of Oregon
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.00 mile(s) from Golf, Pacific Ocean and lakes
- 1.00 mile(s) from National Sand Dunes Recreation Area
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sand Land Adventures, Amusement Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from South Jetty Beach
- 4.00 mile(s) from Sand Pines Golf Links
- Bay View Bistro, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, open nightly 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Offering a full menu with various steak and fresh seafood options, full service bar with beer, wine and spirits. Absolutely the best view in town for dining.
- 0.50 mile(s) from The Bridgewater Restaurant, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, steak, seafood and fine dining, also caters to large parties
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, on the banks of the Siuslaw River, features fresh seafood
- 1.00 mile(s) from Travelers Cove Gourmet Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fresh seafood, scrumptious desserts and coffees
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mo's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, best clam chowder in the world and great seafood too!!, enjoy the ambience of seaside dining
- 1.00 mile(s) from Water Front Depot, bar/lounge, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining with a Mediterranean Flair, Great Ambience advise reservations 1252 Bay St.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Firehouse Restaurant, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, serving steak, seafood, pasta & more 1263 Bay St.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pauline's, coffee shop, American, open for: lunch, family restaurant lunch specials closed weekends 165 Maple St
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bliss' Route 101, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, enjoy dining sitting in Ford Convertibles 1179 Hwy 101
- 2.00 mile(s) from Abbys, buffet, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Legendary Pizza, the absolute best pizza in the world!!, includes vegetarian menu, located on Hwy 101
- 2.00 mile(s) from Webers Fish Market, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fresh seafood you can have prepared or take home
- 2.00 mile(s) from Seafood Station Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Hickory's BBQ Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the local area events happening in or near Florence. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Finders Keepers Glass Floats Each year from October to Memorial Day artists hide glass floats along a stretch of public beach in Lincoln City for people to find and keep.
An annual tradition along the Oregon coast, visitors and residents search for handcrafted glass orbs, or "floats," all along the beach in Lincoln City. You find it, you keep it.
2nd Saturday Art Walk
Explore the artisitc side of historic downtown Astoria when the city becomes a hub for local artists, live entertainment, culture, and more. The fun begins around sundown.
2015 Sunday Market
A festive market place open every Sunday throughout historic downtown Astoria. Gifts, food, entertainment, and more, open for business at 10 a.m.
2015 Summer Kite Festival
An coastal summer celebration, Kite Fest features flying demonstration, kite building workshops, and plenty more festival activities. The event begins at 10 a.m. at the D-River Wayside in Lincoln City.
2015 Hoops on the Beach
Lincoln City residents and visitors alike ages eight years and older compete in this three-on-three tournament held at Lincoln City Outlets. Event start time is TBA.
2015 Astoria Regatta
Astoria Regatta is a five days of unique fun, parades, great food, and traditions held at various venues throughout Astoria – including downtown Astoria and Astoria High School. Event start times vary by day.
2015 Hood-to-Coast Marathon
Join Oregon residents as they run a relay race from Mt. Hood to Seaside. After party festivities include a beer and wine garden, live music, award ceremonies, and more. Event times vary by day and location.
2015 Taft Beach Sandcastle Contest
Taft Beach in Lincoln City hosts this annual summer event – featuring a number of contestants competing for prizes. The event begins at 1 p.m.
2015 Pacfic Northwest Brew Cup
One of Astoria's most beloved beer festivals, this annual brew-lovers paradise features a weekend of live music, food vendors, children's activities, and, of course, terrific craft beers. Event start times vary by day.
Oregon Coast Pride
One of the premier Oregon Pride events, this year's festivities are TBA, but are sure to be a hit. The event will be hosted at Chinook Winds in Lincoln City.
2015 Great Columbia Crossings
Join Astoria residents during this annual 10K run across the Columbia River on Megler Bridge. Race time is TBA.
2015 Fall Kite Festival
An coastal fall celebration, Kite Fest features flying demonstration, kite building workshops, and plenty more festival activities. The event begins at 10 a.m. at the D-River Wayside in Lincoln City.
2015 Chowder Cook-off
Apart from the great chowder, the festival's activities include live entertainment, beer and wine garden, children's activities, and, of course, a unique cooking contest at the Lincoln City Outlets. The event begins at 11 a.m.
2015 Festival of the Dark Arts
Celebrate darker than dark craft stouts with the Fort George Brewery in Astoria with an afternoon of art, food, vendors, and plenty of craft brews. The event is TBA.
2016 Newport Wine & Seafood Festival
Featuring everything from arts and crafts to handmade goods to photography – the festival has a little something for everyone – including plenty of delicious food and drink. The event is held at South Beach Marina in Newport. Start time is TBA.
The community of Astoria comes together to sip and savor handcrafted wine selections with food pairings, meet and greets, and other fun festivities at the Liberty Theater. Event start is TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean