BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
85625 Highway 101, Florence, OR 97439-8501
Phone: 541/997-7191 | Fax: 541/997-2699 | 55 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn!
Duck into the Sea Lion Caves and see these impressive animals up close; it is just a few minutes away from our Florence hotel.
Many of our Florence hotel guests are in the region for the Oregon Sand Dunes and spend the days on ATVs or four-wheeling in their own vehicles. Our Oregon Coast hotel provides guests with everything they need for an exciting or relaxing getaway, like luxury bedding and an unbeatable location along the coast. With a river view of Siuslaw River, we are the perfect choice for couples looking for a little romance or outdoor lovers who want to be as close to the action as possible. We are a full service hotel. Our onsite restaurant The Bay View servers dinner nightly from 5-10PM and includes a full bar.
Our Florence, Oregon hotel is right across the bridge from Old Town Florence, a must-see for history buffs. It is filled with fine dining, shopping and antiquing. However, it is our location next to the Sand Dunes that really draws people to our Florence hotel. We are close to the beach, and the Oregon Coast is stunning year-round. Oregon Coast sightseeing and whale watching is something everyone should do at least once, and we are conveniently located near the tour sites.
Coho salmon fishing at the nearby river draws fishermen and women to our Florence hotel, too. The Rhododendron Festival and Fourth of July fireworks on the river are beloved annual events that locals and travelers alike look forward to. Even if you are here for business with Peace Health or Oregon Parks and Recreation, it is simple to make a little time for leisure activities.
Our Florence hotel is the best place to watch the Rods-N-Roadies Car Show, and our friendly hotel staff is dedicated to making sure your stay is the best it can be. We are happy to provide tips and recommendations on must-see sights and on things to do. If we can do anything to make your stay even better, just ask and we'll go the extra mile to deliver.
Reserve your river view room at BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn now!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% Non-smoking
- Small business room
- Indoor pool, heated
- Sauna room
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, featuring Denver omelets, cheese omelets, breakfast sausage, make-your-own waffles, fruit juices, assorted Danish, fruits and more.
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services available
- Copy services available
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access, Wireless
- Interior/Exterior corridor
BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western pier point inn in Florence.
BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
Conveniently located, the best western pier point inn in Florence, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.960575 / Latitude: -124.106285
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn is on US Highway 101 overlooking the Siuslaw River at the south end of Florence.
BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.00 mile(s) from Suislaw River
- 0.50 mile(s) from Old Town
- 1.00 mile(s) from Siuslaw Pioneer Museum,
- 4.00 mile(s) from Sand Dunes Frontier,
- 4.00 mile(s) from Seaside Glass Blowing,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Haceta Beach, Darlingtonia Botanical Gardens
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sea Lion Cave
- 15.00 mile(s) from Haceta Head Lighthouse
- 25.00 mile(s) from Winchester Bay Lighthouse
- 55.00 mile(s) from Oregon Coast Aquarium, University of Oregon
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.00 mile(s) from Golf, Pacific Ocean and lakes
- 1.00 mile(s) from National Sand Dunes Recreation Area
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sand Land Adventures, Amusement Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from South Jetty Beach
- 4.00 mile(s) from Sand Pines Golf Links
- Bay View Bistro, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, open nightly 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Offering a full menu with various steak and fresh seafood options, full service bar with beer, wine and spirits. Absolutely the best view in town for dining.
- 0.50 mile(s) from The Bridgewater Restaurant, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, steak, seafood and fine dining, also caters to large parties
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, on the banks of the Siuslaw River, features fresh seafood
- 1.00 mile(s) from Travelers Cove Gourmet Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fresh seafood, scrumptious desserts and coffees
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mo's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, best clam chowder in the world and great seafood too!!, enjoy the ambience of seaside dining
- 1.00 mile(s) from Water Front Depot, bar/lounge, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining with a Mediterranean Flair, Great Ambience advise reservations 1252 Bay St.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Firehouse Restaurant, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, serving steak, seafood, pasta & more 1263 Bay St.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pauline's, coffee shop, American, open for: lunch, family restaurant lunch specials closed weekends 165 Maple St
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bliss' Route 101, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, enjoy dining sitting in Ford Convertibles 1179 Hwy 101
- 2.00 mile(s) from Abbys, buffet, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Legendary Pizza, the absolute best pizza in the world!!, includes vegetarian menu, located on Hwy 101
- 2.00 mile(s) from Webers Fish Market, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fresh seafood you can have prepared or take home
- 2.00 mile(s) from Seafood Station Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Hickory's BBQ Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the local area events happening in or near Florence. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
International Folk Dancing
Dancers of all ages are intvited by the South Coast Folk Society to Greenacres Grange Hall in Coos Bay for multi-cultural dance lessons and fun on the fourth Saturday of every month through May.
March - May 2014
In Their Footsteps Lecture Series
Taking place in the Netul River Room of the Fort Clatsop's visitor center at the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park, it is a wonderful opportunity to listen to and meet artists and scholars.
Second Saturday Art Walk
On the 2nd Saturday of each month Downtown businesses stay open late providing refreshments and entertainment while displaying unique works of art. You can tell the special venues open for the event with the colorful pinwheels. It starts at 5 p.m.
Crab Seafood and Wine Festival
Good food, good wine, good times! Taking place at the Clatsop County Fairgrounds this spectacular event is filled with art, wine, brews, and fine foods. Festival hours vary per day.
Portland Chamber Orchestra One of the oldest chamber orchestras in America comes to the Liberty Theater in Astoria. Show time is at 7:30 p.m.
May 16-17, 2014
May Show and Fundraiser Support the local theater and visit the Astor Street Opry Company. The curtain rises at 7 p.m.
Mother's Day Tea and Scones Enjoy sweet treats and hot tea at the Flavel House Museum in Astoria from 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
May 11 - October 12, 2014
Astoria Sunday Market Season Opens Get ready for the Sunday Market in Downtown Astoria which features local artists performing. Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Karla Bonoff and Jimmy Webb Karla Bonoff and Jimmy Webb grace the stage at the Liberty Theater. The music starts at 7:30 p.m.
Celebrating Veterans, Celebrating Freedom Enjoy a scavenger hunt through Fort Stevens State Park. The hunt begins at 11 a.m.
Tenor Guitar Gathering Tenor Musicians descend upon Astoria. Times vary per day.
Celebrate the childhood classic film within the town it was filmed, Astoria.
Scandinavian Midsummer Fest Celebrate the Summer Solstice with an age old tradition in Astoria.
June 27-29, 2014
Teen Shanghaied The Teen June Production at the Astoria Street Opry Company. Curtain raises at 7 p.m.
Astoria Music Festival A high energy event with a little bit of something for everyone. Event times vary.
Canoe Program Begins Canoe along the Lewis and Clark River with the Forest Ranger starting off in the Lewis and Clark National Historical Park. Times vary.
Summer Kite Festival This fun family event takes over the central beach in Lincoln City along the D-River Wayside with colorful kites of all shapes and sizes. The kites begin to fly at 10 a.m.
Hoop It Up Join in on this fun basketball tour as it comes through Lincoln City to the Tanger Outlets. Game times vary.
Independence Day Celebrate Independence Day with the locals in Astoria by participating in local festivities.
Seaman's Day- Commemorating Meriwether Lewis' Newfoundland Dog Celebrate and learn about the dog that accompanied the famous exploratory group at Fort Clatsop.
Shanghaied in Astoria The annual theater sensation that grips Astoria. The box office opens at 6:30 p.m.
WWII Living History Program Watch demonstrations of camp life by various U.S., German, and British history groups at Fort Stevens State Park.
Clatsop County Fair Everything you love about a county fair at the Clatsop County Fairgrounds, cotton candy, rides, and games.
Astoria Regatta Fest Join the locals as they celebrate the oldest American city west of the Rockies, Astoria.
The Saltmakers Return to Seaside Living History Head on down to the beach at Seaside and watch the Historical Interpreters make salt from the seawater.
Hood to Coast This 199-mile relay starts at the Timberline Lodge and goes all the way to Seaside. The relay starts at 6:30 p.m.
Civil War Reenactment The largest Civil War reenactment in the Northwest containing full scale cavalry, infantry, and artillery. It all starts at 10 a.m.
Surf City Classic Car Show Lincoln city fills with beautiful classic cars from many different time periods along with food, music, and fun for everyone. Event times vary.
Victorian Games At Flavel House Get away from the electronics for the afternoon and enjoy old-fashioned games outside. It starts at 11 a.m.
Commercial Fishermen's Fest The event where fishermen from everywhere come to Hammond Marina to mingle. Times vary.
Shanghaied Costume Ball Listen to live music and watch the crowning of Miss Vivian and Virginia. It starts at 8 p.m.
PAC NW Brew Cup Live music and fresh beer on tap during this festival. Times vary.
5th Annual South Slough Scramble, Hometown Tourism Day and National Public Lands Day A fun day for everyone out-of-doors just south of Fort Clatsop.
October 17-19, 2014
October 24-25, 2014
Fall Production Visit the Astor Street Opry Company to view their Fall production. It is a 7 p.m. curtain.
Home Tour- Assistance League Tour select homes through Astoria and enjoy fine food from select vendors.
Great Columbia Crossing Experience the thrill of crossing the Astoria Megler Bridge on foot. Register for times.
Astoria International Film Fest View, discuss, and learn more about independent films at the Liberty Theater. Times vary.
Talking Tombstones Have a graveside chat with citizens that have passed into the beyond in the Astoria graveyard. The gathering begins at 1 p.m.
Trick or Treat and Monster Bash Explore Downtown Astoria and then enjoy music and food in the Recreation Center.
Finders Keepers Glass Floats Each year from October to Memorial Day artists hide glass floats along a stretch of public beach in Lincoln City for people to find and keep.
Downtown Astoria Sparkles Holiday Kickoff Kickoff the holiday season with flair in Downtown Astoria. Event times vary.
Starving Artist Fair Support local artists as they display their work in the Astoria Recreation Center. Times vary.
Nutcracker The classic Christmas ballet is performed at the Astoria High School. Times vary per performance.
Plum Pudding and Tea Enjoy a nice cup of tea and the traditional dessert at the Flavel House. Daily at 1 p.m.
Old Fashioned Christmas Enjoy festive music, games, and stories by Old St. Nick at the Flavel House. The festivities start at 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean