BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel
1900 Clackamette Drive, Oregon City, OR 97045-1052
Phone: 503/655-7141 | Fax: 503/655-1927 | 114 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
**Pet friendly hotel, eight free breakfast options, free local shuttle to Clackamas Town Center, Willamette Falls Hospital, Clackamus CC and the courthouse**
Every room has a river view at our Oregon City hotel, nestled amidst the evergreens and just a short drive from downtown Portland.
The Willamette River is fantastic for boating, tubing and taking in the gorgeous Northwest. At our Oregon City hotel, outdoor recreation options abound including hiking the numerous trails and even clamming on the coast which is a day trip away. With easy access right off of I-205, our property is convenient for vacationers and business travelers alike.
Our property is river front, making it great for a relaxing getaway or romantic escape. There's an on-site bar and restaurant so guests don't have to go far for a great meal. Fishing, boating and river activities are steps away, and our friendly staff members are happy to help you put together the ultimate outdoor adventure. We're also located in a historical site at the end of the Oregon Trail, and there's plenty for history buffs to explore.
One of the largest shopping malls in the area is nearby, and all of Oregon is tax-free so shopping is nearly a sport. Wildlife watching is prime, and birders will find no end to discoveries near our Oregon City hotel. Our pet-friendly hotel welcomes the entire family, because we know it's not a vacation unless everyone gets to go. There are few pet-friendly hotels in the area, so take advantage of our welcoming environment.
Our Oregon City hotel is very popular with business travelers, and a few of our regular guests are employees of Nike, Sysco®, Intel® and the Clackamas County Seat. Whether your trip is for business or pleasure, choosing a hotel that caters to you can make a huge difference. We pride ourselves on a great location, service, quality and value to ensure your stay is comfortable.
Book a stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel today and bring the whole family.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge, video poker machines, karaoke
- Outdoor pool heated seasonal
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility 24-hour
- Universal gym
- Cocktail lounge
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Porterage/bell services
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Fax services, available for a nominal fee
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services, drop mail at front desk
- Wedding services, banquet room
- Massage services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Coffee shop
- Weight lifting
- Sunbathing, pool area
- Physically challenged services one wheelchair available on-site, portable shower benches available upon request
- Hearing impaired services, two TDD phones available upon request
- Physically challenged facilities, three sleeping rooms with roll-in-showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking, rear parking lot
- Multilingual staff Spanish
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Express check out
- Late check out, based on availability
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free high speed Internet access
- **Breakfast Options** Eight breakfast items available such as pancakes, scrambled eggs, potatoes, toast and more. Or take $4.00 off regular menu items during breakfast hours
- 24-hour coffee and tea available
- Complimentary newspaper every day
- Shuttle Service Available (Restrictions Apply;
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus rivershore hotel in Oregon City.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus rivershore hotel in Oregon City, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.367495 / Latitude: -122.601725
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The south. Interstate 5 North Exit 288. Interstate 205 North Exit 9 Oregon City. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel is in view to right.
From: The north. Interstate 5 South Exit 7. Interstate 205 North Exit 9 Oregon City. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel is in view to right.
From: The east. Interstate 84 West to Interstate 205 South Exit 9 Oregon City. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel is main view to right.
From: The west. Highway 26 East to 217 South to Interstate 5 South to Interstate 205 North Exit 9 Oregon City. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel is in view to right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- Willamette Falls Medical Center See more information http://oregon.providence.org/location-directory/p/providence-willamette-falls-medical-center/
- Starbucks See more information http://www.starbucks.com/store/15247/us/oregon-city-ii/1900-se-mcloughlin-blvd-oregon-city-shopping
- Fisherman's Marine & Outdoor See more information http://www.fishermans-marine.com/
- 1.50 mile(s) from Municipal Elevator, America's only outdoor municipal street elevator
- 2.00 mile(s) from Walk with the Spirits, historical walking ghost tour
- 3.00 mile(s) from Willamette River Falls
- 3.00 mile(s) from McLoughlin House, Built in 1845 home of Dr. John McLoughlin, the "Father of Oregon"
- 5.00 mile(s) from Oak Park Amusement Park
- 5.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Town Center, Over 100 stores tax free shopping See more information http://www.clackamastowncenter.com/
- 11.20 mile(s) from OMSI, Oregon Museum Of Science and Industry
- 15.00 mile(s) from Rose Garden, basketball/concerts/ice hockey
- 20.00 mile(s) from Woodburn Company, Largest outlet center in the Pacific Northwest
- Regal Hilltop Cinema See more information http://www.fandango.com/regalhilltop9cinema_aachl/theaterpage
- 0.10 mile(s) from Oregon City Shopping Center, small strip mall
- 6.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Promenade, large mall with three anchor stores
- 6.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Town Center, largest mall in Oregon
- 20.00 mile(s) from Woodburn Companu, Largest outlet center in the Pacific Northwest
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gladstone
- 3.00 mile(s) from Clackamas
- 10.00 mile(s) from Portland
- 30.00 mile(s) from Salem
- 1.25 mile(s) from Blue Heron Paper, paper mill
- 1.25 mile(s) from West Linn Paper, paper mill
- 1.50 mile(s) from Willamette Falls Hospital, hospital
- 1.50 mile(s) from Clackamas County Seat, government center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Safeway Distribution, corporate office
- 4.00 mile(s) from Fred Meyers (Krugers), corporate office
- 7.50 mile(s) from Nike Distribution, corporate office
- 7.50 mile(s) from Intel, corporate office
- 7.50 mile(s) from Sysco, corporate office
- 2.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Community College, theater events
- 5.00 mile(s) from Marylhurst University
- 15.00 mile(s) from Oregon Health Science University
- 15.00 mile(s) from Portland State University, four year university
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 0.10 mile(s) from fishing, guided fishing tours
- 0.10 mile(s) from Boating, Willamette River
- 0.10 mile(s) from Wildlife Watching
- 5.00 mile(s) from golfing, several rated golf courses in Oregon City
- 11.20 mile(s) from Willamette Jetboat, Experience the Willamette River by a jet boat- by reservations only
- 15.00 mile(s) from Bullwinkles Family Fun, family fun center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Aquatic Park, Indoor family fun aquatic park
- 33.30 mile(s) from Silverton Falls, The Largest State Park in Oregon with 10 waterfalls
- 40.00 mile(s) from Multnomah Falls, waterfall
- 45.00 mile(s) from Grande Ronde Casino
- 49.60 mile(s) from Enchanted Forest, seasonal theme park where Storybook characters come alive
- Fine dining on premises, Riverview Dining
- Rivershore Bar & Grill, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Sheri's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Chang's Mongolian Grill, Buffet, International, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Buster's Texas Barbeque, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Black Point Inn, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Bugatti's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rivershore Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Oregon City. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Friday Night Fights
Improv comedy teams battle it out for more stage time at the Curious Comedy Theater in Portland. Shows start at 10 P.M.
Cheers to Belgian Beers Enjoy the end products that comes from breweries experimenting with Belgian yeast strains. Venues and times vary.
Crawfish Boil Diner and New Release Day
Visit the Montinore Estate for this all-you-can-eat crawfish and wine paring. The good food is first served at noon.
Spring Pilharmonic anf Chamber Ensembles
Be filled with beautiful music and harmony as you listen to the Pacific University Philharmonic and Chamber Ensembles. The show begins in McCready Hall on the Pacific University campus at 6 p.m.
Memorial Weekend in Wine Country at Plum Hill
Visit Plum Hill Vineyards to enjoy live music and the tasting of 6 different wines expertly paired with cheeses and breads. From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Rose Festival Join in on the festivities of one of the biggest events in Portland which includes opening night fireworks, parades, carnival rides, entertainment, and lots of food. Event times vary.
Annual Sake and Oyster Fest
Head on down to SakeOne in Forest Grove at 11 a.m. to enjoy freshly shucked Northwest Oysters, three varieties of mollusks, and different sakes that are a perfect complement for each of the sauces.
Medieval Faire in the Grove
Travel back in time as you step on to the front lawn of the McMenamins Grand Lodge and see heavy armored combat taking place along with story telling and textile demos. The fun is free and open to the public. The Medieval times begin at 10 a.m.
10k ORCC Hagg Lake Run/Walk
Come on down to Hagg Lake, just south of Forest Grove, for this 10.5-mile course run/walk put on by the Oregon Road Runners Club. The walk begins at 8 a.m. and the run begins at 9 a.m.
58th Anua Rotary Steak Feed Dinner
Join the Rotary Club at the University Center at Pacific University for their annual steak dinner. Dinner is served at 5 p.m.
Memorial Weekend at Montinore Estate
Celebrate Memorial day weekend by enjoying a new release wine and perfect pairings. It starts at 11 a.m. at the Montinore Estate.
Annual Spring Garden Tour
The Friends of Historic Forest Grove host their 18th annual Spring Garden Tour through some of the most beautiful gardens of the area. The tour begins at the Old Train Station at noon.
Pig Roast and Pinot
Come on out to enjoy a delicious pig roast paired with great wine at Plum Hill Vineyards. The wine starts flowing at 1 p.m.
Beer Week Breweries all around the city of Portland host tastings and pairings of signature beers. Times vary per location.
Dragon Boat Races Over 75 teams compete in this race along the Tom McCall waterfront during this Rose Festival event. The race begins at 8 a.m.
Wine & Jazz Festival Wander through the gardens of the Deepwood Estate as you are immersed in jazz music and sample wonder wines. It begins at 4 p.m.
Independence Day Wine and Watermelon
Celebrate your independence with Plum Hill Vineyards and enjoy free watermelon and wine tastings. The vineyard opens at 11 a.m.
42nd Annual Concours d'Elegance Antique and Collector Auto Show
Come on down to the campus of Pacific University walk among 300 beautiful antique, classic, and even some modified cars from many different eras of history. Along with the beautiful cars there will be music, wine, and fine food. Cars roll in, open their doors, and pop their hoods at 8:30 a.m.
St. Paul Rodeo Cowboys and girls take on classic rodeo challenges like barrel racing, bull riding, and roping at the St. Paul Rodeo Grounds. Event times vary.
Blues Festival Visit the Tom McCall waterfront for this event full of music, fireworks, and great times. Event times vary.
32nd Annual Olympic and Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon
Join the Northwest's original Olympic distance triathlon with 1.5k swim, 40k bike, and 10k run. Afterwards enjoy live music, the Sports and Fitness Expo, and food. It begins at Henry Hagg Lake Park at 8 a.m.
Get your "License to Taste" passport and visit a variety of different wineries, such as the Plum Hill Vineyard, to enjoy wine tastings and the special dog friendly activities at each location. The fun begins at 11 a.m.
5th Annual Pacific Rim Festival
Experience the culture of the Pacific Rim in this festival at SakeOne with music, food, performances, and sake. There are also events for the kiddos to enjoy. It all starts at 11 a.m.
Paws in the Grove Doggie Dash
Come on down to Lincoln Park in Forest Grove for this 1 or 2 mile doggie dash that is fun for the entire family. It all starts at 9:30 a.m.
Forest Grove Uncorked: A Wine, Microbrew, and Food Experience
It's okay to dance in the street during this event. Wander down Main Street Forest Grove and experience the end products of the many wineries, microbreweries, and restaurants in the area. The festivities begin at 4 p.m.
Brats and Brewfest This 21 and over event is a chance for home brewers to gather and show off their work, and for you to enjoy it. Head on down to the Forest Grove Community Center at 11 a.m.
Lions Club Run/Walk for Sight 5k/2.5k
An event for everyone starting outside the Pacific University's College of Optometry. Join in on the 10k or 5k race or let your toddler participate in the Tot Trot. Walkers start at 9 a.m. and runners start at 9:15 a.m.
Annual Corn Roast- Celebrating Forest Grove Celebrate Forest Grove with live music, fun activities, and corn! It all happens on the Pacific University campus starting at 1 p.m.
Another amazing event put on by McMenamins Grand Lodge with great music, food, and drinks. Live music starts at 1 p.m.
Sidewalk Chalk Art Fest.
Show off your sidewalk chalk art skills in Downtown Forest Grove. The art begins at 8 a.m.
Adult Halloween Dance and Costume Contest
Ghouls and goblins welcome at this 21 and over event hosted at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Ghoulish delights begin at 7 p.m.
Trick or Treating at the Grand Lodge
Mummies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches are all welcome for trick-or-treating at the McMenamins Grand Lodge on Halloween. It all starts at 4:30 p.m.
Holiday Tree Lighting, Caroling and Santa
Head to the Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce for the Tree lighting ceremony, caroling, and holiday festivities. It all starts at 6 p.m.
Holiday Light Parade
Downtown Forest Grove will be filled with twinkling lights this night as floats lit up with Christmas lights travel through town. The fun starts at 5 p.m.
New Year's Eve Bash
Dance yourself into the New Year at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Enjoy good music, good food, and good spirits. The music starts at 8 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean