BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
37465 Highway 26, Sandy, OR 97055-7207
Phone: 503/668-7100 | Fax: 503/668-0624 | 45 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Recipient of the 2015 TripAdvisor Award for Excellence. The Hotel is a favorite for locals and travelers alike.
Located close to Mt. Hood and PDX, the best of the Northwest is right outside. Mt. Hood is famous for skiing and snowboarding, while Portland, Oregon has recently been named one of the most popular boom towns in the country. Enjoy the best of Oregon mountain biking and hiking, as well as many other outdoor recreational activities.
Mt. Hood skiing is sublime in the winter months, but there's plenty to do in the summer as well. A great location to Mt. Hood, PDX, skiing, biking and fishing is just the start. Our Sandy, OR hotel has the best, friendly service in the area, and we're ranked among the top five percent in the BEST WESTERN brand. An indoor 24-hour pool and spa, 40-inch LCD televisions in every room and a complimentary hot breakfast featuring pancakes and 100% Arabica coffee gets your vacation started on the right note.
Sandy Mountain Days is a beloved annual event that locals and travelers alike look forward to. The BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn offers a convenient location with access to Timberline Lodge, Mt. Hood National Park, Sandy River and Dodge River. Summers at this Oregon BEST WESTERN offer fishing, rafting, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) and many other options.
If you're staying at our Sandy, OR hotel on business, you can quickly get to your meetings around town. Employees of Bi-Mart, the United States Department of Agriculture, Oregon Department of Transportation and the Department of Human Services all favor our hotel when traveling to the Portland area for work. Your commutes are quick and easy from our superior location.
Reserve a relaxing stay at BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn today for a great value! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, Enjoy our full breakfast with the following:, Sausage, Eggs, Potatoes, Biscuits and Gravy, Savory bagels, Fruits, Yogurts, Muffins, Danish, Cereals, Breads, Oatmeal, Teas, Coffee, Juices
- Complimentary breakfast
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool Heated Open 24 Hours
- Ice/vending machines
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Meeting facilities
- Hot tub Spa closed for maintenance until 9-3-2015
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal fee, open 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Express check out, BW Rewards members
- Late check out, 12 noon latest check out time
- Safe deposit box,
- Children's activities, board and card games
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Air-conditioning, in public areas
- Physically challenged facilities Pool lift
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Laundry/valet open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., nominal fee
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western sandy inn in Sandy.
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
Conveniently located, the best western sandy inn in Sandy, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.401397 / Latitude: -122.277877
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The Interstate. Take Exit 13, turn right and follow to Burnside. Turn left and follow through Gresham to Highway 26 East, 10 miles to Sandy. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn.
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.00 mile(s) from Rainbow Trout Farm
- 1 block(s) from Buddha Kat Winery, Free wine tasting tours
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wild Wood Recreation
- 12.00 mile(s) from Persimmon Country Club
- 15.00 mile(s) from Resort at the Mountain
- 19.00 mile(s) from Mount Hood
- 23.00 mile(s) from Mt Hood Brewing Company
- 40.00 mile(s) from Rose Garden Convention Ce
- 45.00 mile(s) from PGE Park
- 50.00 mile(s) from Washington Park Zoo
- 12.00 mile(s) from Troutdale Outlet Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Town Center Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 mile(s) from tennis courts in Sandy
- 10.00 mile(s) from boating
- 20.00 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 20.00 mile(s) from golf course
- 23.00 mile(s) from Ski Bowl
- 80.00 mile(s) from beach
- 80.00 mile(s) from casino gambling
- Adjacent to Island Teriyaki, healthy Japanese and Hawaiian, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Safeway Deli, 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Across the street from McDonald's®, open 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- Across the street from Kentucky Fried Chicken®, 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Taco Bell®, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Paola's Pizza Barn, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Taco Time, 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dairy Queen®, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Elusive Trout, American, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., closes at 8:00 p.m. on Sunday
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the local area events happening in or near Sandy. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Troutdale Open Air Market
Enjoy this monthly first Friday event held throughout Historic Troutdale.
2015 Lane County Farmer's Market
Check out locally grown items, handcrafted goods and gifts, and don't forget to stop by the beer garden – all available ever Saturday this summer in downtown Eugene. The Saturday market is open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Mount Pisgah Arboretum Mushroom Festival
A family-friendly festival held in Eugene featuring a plant sale, children's activities, arts and crafts booths, live music, and so much more. The event is held at the Mount Pisgah Arboretum, beginning at 10 a.m.
80th Annual Verboort Sausage Dinner
Enjoy a true Forest Grove tradition with a delicious sausage and sauerkraut meal at the Visitation Church. The event start time is TBA.
2015 Portland Holiday Food & Gift Festival
Get some holiday shopping done early at the Oregon Convention Center when over 300 vendors set up shop, offering arts, crafts, jewelry, toys, and gourmet foods. The festival begins at 10 a.m. each day.
2015 Northwest Filmmakers' Festival
Pacific Northwest filmmakers make their way to downtown Portland for a week's worth of screenings, workshops, and juried award shows. The event is held mostly at the Northwest Film Center, with screening times varying by day.
2015 Fall Restaurant Week
A 10-day festival held in downtown Salem featuring some of the finest local cuisine and specialty dishes on display. Be sure to get a true taste of Salem this November.
2015 Eugene International Film Festival
Join Eugene residents and celebrate cinema with three days of original film screenings at Regal Cinemas, Opal Center for the Arts, and Bijou Metro. Other activities include a buffet mixer, lectures, and award ceremonies.
2015 Veteran's Day Parade
A festive parade held in Historic Downtown Albany in honor of our nation's veterans. This parade is considered one of the largest Veteran's Day parades "this side of the Mississippi," and it all begins at 11 a.m.
2015 Holiday Ale Festival
A sudsy, holiday festival held at Pioneer Courthouse Square in downtown Portland. Take your pick from over 50 specially brewed holiday ales alongside holiday decorations and cozy heat lamps. Event start time is TBA.
2015 Christmas Fantasy Trail
For nearly the entire month of December, Oregon City visitors are encouraged to take a holiday walk along the Fantasy Trail at the Wetzel Family Farm. Don't miss the 40-foot castle, maze, tunnel, suspension bridge, and nightly bonfire. Begins at 6 p.m.
2015 Holiday in the Grove
An all-day event in Forest Grove featuring hay rides, visits with Santa, an arts and crafts fair, and many more family-friendly events and activities. The event is held throughout downtown, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean