BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
37465 Highway 26, Sandy, OR 97055-7207
Phone: 503/668-7100 | Fax: 503/668-0624 | 45 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Fishing at Sandy River is something you'll never forget, and it's only a short drive away from our Sandy, OR hotel.
Located close to Mt. Hood and PDX, the best of the Northwest is right outside. Mt. Hood is famous for skiing and snowboarding, while Portland, Oregon has recently been named one of the most popular boom towns in the country. Enjoy the best of Oregon mountain biking and hiking, as well as many other outdoor recreational activities.
Mt. Hood skiing is sublime in the winter months, but there's plenty to do in the summer as well. A great location to Mt. Hood, PDX, skiing, biking and fishing is just the start. Our Sandy, OR hotel has the best, friendly service in the area, and we're ranked among the top five percent in the BEST WESTERN brand. An indoor 24-hour pool and spa, 40-inch LCD televisions in every room and a complimentary hot breakfast featuring pancakes and 100% Arabica coffee gets your vacation started on the right note.
Sandy Mountain Days is a beloved annual event that locals and travelers alike look forward to. The BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn offers a convenient location with access to Timberline Lodge, Mt. Hood National Park, Sandy River and Dodge River. Summers at this Oregon BEST WESTERN offer fishing, rafting, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) and many other options.
If you're staying at our Sandy, OR hotel on business, you can quickly get to your meetings around town. Employees of Bi-Mart, the United States Department of Agriculture, Oregon Department of Transportation and the Department of Human Services all favor our hotel when traveling to the Portland area for work. Your commutes are quick and easy from our superior location.
Reserve a relaxing stay at BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn today for a great value!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, enjoy our full breakfast with the following: sausage, variety of eggs, savory bagels, fruits and yogurts, muffins, Danish, cereals, breads, oatmeal, teas, coffee and juices
- Complimentary breakfast
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool, heated
- Ice/vending machines
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Meeting facilities
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal fee, open 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Dry cleaning
- Express check out, BW Rewards members
- Late check out, 12 noon latest check out time
- Safe deposit box,
- Children's activities, board and card games
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Air-conditioning, in public areas
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Laundry/valet open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., nominal fee
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western sandy inn in Sandy.
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
Conveniently located, the best western sandy inn in Sandy, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.401397 / Latitude: -122.277877
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The Interstate. Take Exit 13, turn right and follow to Burnside. Turn left and follow through Gresham to Highway 26 East, 10 miles to Sandy. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn.
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.00 mile(s) from Rainbow Trout Farm
- 0.50 mile(s) from Wasson Brothers Winery, free wine tasting tours
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wild Wood Recreation
- 12.00 mile(s) from Persimmon Country Club
- 15.00 mile(s) from The Resort at the Mountai
- 19.00 mile(s) from Mount Hood
- 23.00 mile(s) from Mount Hood Brewing Compan
- 40.00 mile(s) from Rose Garden Convention Ce
- 45.00 mile(s) from PGE Park
- 50.00 mile(s) from Washington Park Zoo
- 12.00 mile(s) from Troutdale Outlet Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Town Center Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 7.00 mile(s) from Gresham
- 10.00 mile(s) from Estacada
- 15.00 mile(s) from Welches
- 15.00 mile(s) from Clackamas
- 30.00 mile(s) from Portland
- 35.00 mile(s) from Vancouver, WA
- 45.00 mile(s) from Beaverton
- 50.00 mile(s) from Lake Oswego
- 55.00 mile(s) from Hood River
- 75.00 mile(s) from The Dalles
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 4.00 mile(s) from tennis courts in Sandy
- 10.00 mile(s) from boating
- 20.00 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 20.00 mile(s) from golf course
- 23.00 mile(s) from Ski Bowl
- 80.00 mile(s) from beach
- 80.00 mile(s) from casino gambling
- Adjacent to Island Teriyaki, healthy Japanese and Hawaiian, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Safeway Deli, 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Across the street from McDonald's®, open 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- Across the street from Kentucky Fried Chicken®, 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Taco Bell®, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Paola's Pizza Barn, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Taco Time, 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dairy Queen®, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Elusive Trout, American, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., closes at 8:00 p.m. on Sunday
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Sandy. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Adult Halloween Dance and Costume Contest
Ghouls and goblins welcome at this 21 and over event hosted at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Ghoulish delights begin at 7 p.m.
Trick or Treating at the Grand Lodge
Mummies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches are all welcome for trick-or-treating at the McMenamins Grand Lodge on Halloween. It all starts at 4:30 p.m.
Haunted Pool Party Middle school students converge on the Cascade Swim Center in Redmond for a spooky evening of carnival themed fun. The event is from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Hood River Harvestfest Experience a classic harvest festival on the Hood River Waterfront filled with pumpkins, art, local produce, and wine and beer tastings. Event times vary per day.
Holiday Tree Lighting, Caroling and Santa
Head to the Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce for the Tree lighting ceremony, caroling, and holiday festivities. It all starts at 6 p.m.
Portland Holiday Food & Gift Festival
Held at the Oregon Convention Center, this holiday shopping celebration features over 300 exhibitors supplying arts and crafts, jewelry, clothing, wood, music, photos, and more.
Sisters Holiday Celebration & Parade
Kick off the Holidays in Sisters with parades, a tree lighting ceremony, and photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Events begin at 5:30 p.m. with the tree lighting.
Rocket Building Class and Launch Bring the kids out to Hood River Hobbies to learn about the science behind rockets and to make a model rocket on the 22nd. Then gather at the store again on Thanksgiving for a group launch. The build starts at 1 p.m.
Oregon Cyclocross State Championship 2014
Bikers speed up and down hills, over gravel, grass, and asphalt as they race around the Pedalers at the Poor Farm Course, at Edgefield Hotel in Troutdale. The race starts at 8 a.m.
Holiday Light Parade
Downtown Forest Grove will be filled with twinkling lights this night as floats lit up with Christmas lights travel through town. The fun starts at 5 p.m.
New Year's Eve Bash
Dance yourself into the New Year at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Enjoy good music, good food, and good spirits. The music starts at 8 p.m.
Portland Holiday Ale Festival
More than 50 winter ales will be featured at the Portland Holiday Ale Festival, held in downtown at the Pioneer Courthouse Square.
Christmas Bazaar Come down to the La Pine Community Center to wander among the various vendors of Christmas goodies. Doors open at 11 a.m.
DIY: Gingerbread Houses
Bring the kids out to the Redmond Library for a day of fun as you build and decorate gingerbread houses. The holiday fun begins at 6:45 p.m.
Hood River Holidays Kick-Off Start off your holidays in Downtown Hood River with easy shopping, a parade, and a tree lighting celebration. The festivities begin at 5 p.m.
Indoor Radio- Controlled Flying Class
Hood River Hobbies hosts this fun class where you can bring your flying toys to the May Street Gym and learn how to fly them with precision, learn how to do new tricks, or just play around. The R/C fun starts at 6 p.m.
Limited- Edition Beer Tasting Stop by the Edgefield Distillery Bar in Troutdale to taste a new, limited-batch, brew at a happy hour price. The suds start being served at 5 p.m.
Turn & Burn Barrel Race This energetic barrel-racing event for classes ranging from 2500 to pee wee kids takes place at the Crook County Fairgrounds in Prineville. First event rides at 11 a.m.
The Old Mill District in Bend fills with wintertime food and activities such as a rail jam, live sculpture carving, and a fire pit competition. The festivities begin at 5 p.m.
Barefoot in the Park Come out to the Sandy Actors Theatre and join the newly wed couple Corie and Paul Bratter during the production of Neil Simon’s Barefoot in the Park. Show times vary.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean