BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
37465 Highway 26, Sandy, OR 97055-7207
Phone: 503/668-7100 | Fax: 503/668-0624 | 45 Rooms | Online Reservations
Recipient of the 2015 TripAdvisor Award for Excellence. The Hotel is a favorite for locals and travelers alike.
Located close to Mt. Hood and PDX, the best of the Northwest is right outside. Mt. Hood is famous for skiing and snowboarding, while Portland, Oregon has recently been named one of the most popular boom towns in the country. Enjoy the best of Oregon mountain biking and hiking, as well as many other outdoor recreational activities.
Mt. Hood skiing is sublime in the winter months, but there's plenty to do in the summer as well. A great location to Mt. Hood, PDX, skiing, biking and fishing is just the start. Our Sandy, OR hotel has the best, friendly service in the area, and we're ranked among the top five percent in the BEST WESTERN brand. An indoor 24-hour pool and spa, 40-inch LCD televisions in every room and a complimentary hot breakfast featuring waffles and 100% Arabica coffee gets your vacation started on the right note.
Sandy Mountain Days is a beloved annual event that locals and travelers alike look forward to. The BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn offers a convenient location with access to Timberline Lodge, Mt. Hood National Park, Sandy River and Dodge River. Summers at this Oregon BEST WESTERN offer fishing, rafting, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) and many other options.
If you're staying at our Sandy, OR hotel on business, you can quickly get to your meetings around town. Employees of Bi-Mart, the United States Department of Agriculture, Oregon Department of Transportation and the Department of Human Services all favor our hotel when traveling to the Portland area for work. Your commutes are quick and easy from our superior location.
Reserve a relaxing stay at BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn today for a great value!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary full hot breakfast, Enjoy our full breakfast with the following: Sausage, Eggs, Potatoes, Biscuits and gravy, Waffles, Savory bagels, Fruits, Yogurts, Muffins, Danish, Cereals, Breads, Oatmeal, Teas, Coffee and Juices
- Complimentary breakfast
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool Heated Open 24 Hours
- Ice/vending machines
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Meeting facilities
- Hot tub Spa closed for maintenance until 9-3-2015
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal fee open 24-hours
- Express check out, BW Rewards members
- Late check out, 12 noon latest check out time
- Safe deposit box,
- Children's activities, board and card games
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Air-conditioning, in public areas
- Physically challenged facilities Pool lift
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Laundry facility open 24-hours, nominal fee
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western sandy inn in Sandy.
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
Conveniently located, the best western sandy inn in Sandy, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.401397 / Latitude: -122.277877
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The Interstate. Take Exit 13, turn right and follow to Burnside. Turn left and follow through Gresham to Highway 26 East, 10 miles to Sandy. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn.
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.1 mile(s) from Sandy Cinema, Movie theater
- 5.00 mile(s) from Rainbow Trout Farm
- 1 block(s) from Buddha Kat Winery, Free wine tasting tours
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wild Wood Recreation Park
- 12.00 mile(s) from Persimmon Country Club
- 15.00 mile(s) from Resort at the Mountain
- 19.00 mile(s) from Mount Hood
- 23.00 mile(s) from Mt Hood Brewing Company
- 40.00 mile(s) from Rose Garden Convention Ce
- 45.00 mile(s) from PGE Park
- 50.00 mile(s) from Washington Park Zoo
- 12.00 mile(s) from Troutdale Outlet Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Town Center Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 mile(s) from tennis courts, in Sandy
- 10.00 mile(s) from boating
- 20.00 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 5.0 mile(s) from golf course
- 35.00 mile(s) from Ski Bowl
- 80.00 mile(s) from beach
- 80.00 mile(s) from casino gambling
- Adjacent to Island Teriyaki, healthy Japanese and Hawaiian, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Safeway Deli, 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Across the street from McDonald's®, open 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- Across the street from Kentucky Fried Chicken®, 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Taco Bell®, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Paola's Pizza Barn, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Taco Time, 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dairy Queen®, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Elusive Trout, American, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., closes at 8:00 p.m. on Sunday
BEST WESTERN Sandy Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the local area events happening in or near Sandy. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 First Friday Art Walk
Downtown Baker City becomes a hub for the arts and culture on the first Friday of each month. Peruse galleries, check out special performances, enjoy refreshments, and explore downtown, all beginning at 5 p.m.
2016 1st Fridays
Head over to the Harney County Chamber of Commerce on the first Thursday of each month, where activities, shopping, music, and fellowship await. The chamber is found in Burns, near Hines in eastern Oregon. The fun begins at 6 p.m.
2016 World Beat Festival
One of the region's largest mutli-culture events is hosted at Riverfront Park in Salem. There will be over 125 performers across nine stages for two straight days. Grab your festival passes today.
Lents Street Fair
Be sure to check out this year's Lents Street Fair near downtown Portland. On July 31st, enjoy an afternoon of food, beer, music, a beauty pageant, and the locally famous Belmont Goats. The Founder's Day Parade kicks off the event.
2016 Oregon Brewers Festival
Nearly 100 regionally brewed brews will be on display alongside pub food, live music, and more at Tom McCall Waterfront Park in Portland. Kids are welcome to enjoy the root beer garden. Start times vary, grab your passes today.
2016 Hell's Canyon Motorcycle Rally
Although it's known as Hell's Canyon, Baker City is set to become biker heaven this summer. Hop on your bike and head the Pacific Northwest to enjoy the festivities and scenery.
2016 PGG Independence Day Bulls & Barrels
Spend your Independence Day enjoying an all-American activity at the Happy Canyon Arena in Pendleton. Get your tickets today.
2016 Miners Jubilee
Baker City celebrates its western heritage with three days of vendors, food trucks, the annual parade, games and contests, live entertainment, and so much more. It all takes place at Geiser Pollman Park.
2016 WAAAM Traffic Jam - Car Show & Swap Meet
Come for the cars, stay for the awesome fun, this summer at the Western Antique Aeroplace & Automobile Museum (WAAAM) in Hood River. Apart from the car show, festivities will also include a swap meet, music, plenty of food, and more.
22nd Annual Pow Wow
Come check out the host of drum groups, native dance competitions, cash prizes, parade, and other festivities at the Wildhorse Resort & Casino in Pendleton. Don't the Grand Entry at 7 p.m. Friday, 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
2016 Summer Poker Rodeo
Poker enthusiasts, you're invited show off your best poker face this summer at Wildhorse Resort & Casino in Pendleton during this five-day tournament. Check the schedule and register today.
2016 Pendleton Bike Week
Cyclists visiting eastern Oregon won't want to miss this epic cycle-centric party, featuring live music, events, bike rides, a vendor village, and so much more, all held throughout downtown Pendleton.
2016 Vanilla Ice
The legendary hip hop artist is set to perform his classic hits at Wildhorse Resort & Casino in Pendleton this summer, with special guests Morris Day and The Time. Grab your tickets today.
Make your way to Pioneer Courthouse Square for the this year's India Festival. Held on Sunday, August 14th, this festival celebrates the tastes, sounds, sights, and more from India.
Adult Soapbox Derby
Don't miss one of Portland's most exciting and fun events – the Adult Soapbox Derby. Head to Mt. Tabor City Park on August 20th and watch fully grown adults race downhill in their homemade, gravity-powered racers.
Oregon State Fair
Head into Salem and experience the annual Oregon State Fair. From August 26th through September 5th, you and the family can enjoy games, rides, live entertainment, and a wide range of food choices.
2016 Oregon Trail Game 5K
Re-live (or run) the classic 1990s computer game, Oregon Trail, as you make your way across Oregon City on this festive 5K. The run begins at 9 a.m. on Main Street and 8th.
2016 Feast Portland
Various venues throughout Portland showcase the city's best foods, wines, craft beers, and more. Check out the festival schedule and see one of the must-see events.
2015 Pendleton Round-Up
Four days of western rodeo events and activities at the "World Famous" Pendleton Round-Up Stadium, with performances by the Zac Brown Band. Event start times vary by day and activity. Grab your passes today.
2016 Roy Webster Cross Channel Swim
An annual Hood River celebration, this event sees swimmers cross the Columbia River and make their way into Hood River – all for a great cause. There will be plenty of festivities surrounding the event. Register today, or simply spectate and cheer on the swimmers.
2016 WAAAM Annual Hood River Fly-In
Head over to the Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum for two days of thrilling aircraft shows and displays, as well as museum activities, plane rides, and more.
2016 Hood River Hops Fest
The Pacific Northwest is certainly known for its beer, so it should come as no surprise that Hood River is set to host one of the biggest beer fests in the region. Venue is TBA, but there will be plenty of tasty brews, live music, and more. Grab your tickets asap.
2016 Hood River Valley Harvest Fest
Get in the fall festive spirit in Hood River this October, as the Hood River Event Site hosts three days of family-friendly activities, wine vendors, arts and crafts, local brews, contests, and so much more. Mark your calendar and don't miss your chance.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean