BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites
29769 SW Boones Ferry Road, Wilsonville, OR 97070-7202
Phone: 503/570-9700 | Fax: 503/570-0467 | 56 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites!
Close to Portland, our Wilsonville hotel is just 20 minutes south of the city, and located near a fantastic Outlet Shopping Mall.
Whether you're here for business with Colombia Helicopters or for the Spring Horse Classic, Wilsonville is a charming town packed with some of the best shopping in the region. From Fry's Electronics to the many restaurant options, this Portland suburb has everything you need for a great trip. Recently renovated rooms provide you with the comfort and quiet you deserve.
Enjoy an indoor pool and hot tub at our Wilsonville hotel. While there are numerous restaurants nearby, breakfast is on us. A free, full, hot buffet breakfast is waiting for guests every morning. With stacks of waffles, your favorite cereals and fruits, pastries and yogurt, it's easy to start off the morning right. Complete the meal with endless juices or 100% Arabica coffee.
Nearby Sysco Wilson Construction, OIT, Marten Transport, Ricoh and Aurora Jet Center often bring guests to our Wilsonville hotel. We also welcome participants in the Mount Hood Invitational. The city is known for its many car dealerships, and many business travelers are in town with leading companies from Audi to Nissan. Corporate travel is big here, and our staff understands that you need peace and quiet when traveling for work. That's why our spacious rooms are designed to make it as easy as possible for you to take care of business.
The nearby Xerox campus also brings many out of towners to our Wilsonville hotel. In between meetings and getting work done, it's simple to squeeze in a little leisure time. The town's Bullwinkle Family Fun Center dishes up all kinds of activities, from a mini-golf course to arcade games. Even if you're here for a short corporate trip, take advantage of Oregon's sales-tax-free perks while you can.
Book your room at BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites today and enjoy a great location!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated
- Exercise facility open from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Safe deposit box
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Meeting facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western wilsonville inn & suites in Wilsonville.
BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western wilsonville inn & suites in Wilsonville, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.305445 / Latitude: -122.770275
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 5 northbound. Take Exit 283 toward Wilsonville Road and keep right at the fork to go on SW Wilsonville Road. Turn slight right onto SW Boones Ferry Road and the BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites will be on the left side.
From: Interstate 5 southbound. Take EXIT 283 turn left onto Wilsonville Road and keep right at the fork to go on SW Wilsonville Road. Turn slight right onto SW Boones Ferry Road and the BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites will be on the left side.
BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 12.00 mile(s) from Argyle Winery, three vineyards: Knudsen Vineyard, Stoller Vineyard and Lone Star Vineyard.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Oregon Museum of Science, really fun science museum in Portland. This is a great place to bring kids because it's very hands on.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, dreams of flight have captured the imaginations of children and adults alike for centuries.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wilsonville Town Center, retails stores and restaurants
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fry's Electronics, home electronics, from computers and laptops parts to cameras, televisions and home appliances super store
- 9.00 mile(s) from Washington Square Mall, area's premier shopping center features an exceptional set of stores and restaurants in gleaming, light-filled spaces.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Woodburn Company Stores, this mall offers big named stores that aren't so casual around Oregon. Nike, Under Armour, Banana Republic, Columbia, Puma, and more at the friendly modern shopping plaza in Woodburn!
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.40 mile(s) from Sherwood
- 4.00 mile(s) from Canby
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mentor Graphics, leader in electronic design automation software
- 1.10 mile(s) from FLIR Systems, the world leader in thermal imaging
- 1.20 mile(s) from Rockwell Collins, pioneer in design, production and support of innovative solutions for our customers in aerospace.
- 8.80 mile(s) from Marylhurst University, is a private, co-educational, liberal arts university just south of Portland, Oregon, dedicated to excellence in educating adult learners with diverse backgrounds. We offer nearly 50 accredited undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs, all designed for students who balance school with work, family and other responsibilities.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Oregon Institute of Technology, is one of the seven distinguished institutions belonging to the Oregon University System, and it is the only accredited, public polytechnic university in the Pacific Northwest. Oregon Institute of Technology serves students and employers in the Portland metropolitan area by offering degree programs at the Oregon Tech Wilsonville Campus.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.08 mile(s) from Memorial City Park, lots of playground areas. Great for the whole family
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wilsonville Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant, Bullwinkle's is part of Family Fun Centers. In April of 1991, FFC negotiated with Bullwinkle's Incorporated, our then franchiser, and purchased their assets. Bullwinkle's unique talents made him the perfect candidate to add an exciting dimension to the restaurant-entertainment industry. Bullwinkle's exceptional multi-level humor has given this cartoon character the rare affection of both children and adults.
- Across the street from RAM Restaurant & Brewery, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, deluxe tavern that serves hot food, including cook-your-own burgers and steaks. They brew their own ales and lagers, and are able to offer our guests superior quality, nationally recognized, hand-crafted beers at value prices.
- 0.03 mile(s) from McMenamins Old Church & Pub, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner, offers a family-friendly pub, a historic renovated church, a McMenamins brewery (set in the former church's basement daycare!); and an outdoor amphitheater for live music, events, receptions and more.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Oswego Grille, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, features a custom built hardwood grill, which allows them to cook all of their USDA choice domestic steaks, burgers, fresh seafood and even one of their salads over mesquite and apple wood.
BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Wilsonville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Friday Night Fights
Improv comedy teams battle it out for more stage time at the Curious Comedy Theater in Portland. Shows start at 10 P.M.
Grand Lodge 92nd Birthday Party
Join the festivities at McMenamins Grand Lodge in Forest Grove as they throw a birthday party for themselves. Entertainment for all ages includes face painting, live music, and beer specials. The party starts at 11 a.m.
St. Patrick's Day Celebration
St. Patrick's Day is a favorite of the McMenamins Grand Lodge and they will be celebrating with gusto! They will have live music, Irish coffee, and their own McMenamins Irish Stout. The music starts at 4 p.m.
68th Annual All Northwest Barbershop Ballad Contest
See the top 20 Barbershop Men's and Women's quartets compete to be the champions. Eliminations begin at 7 p.m. at the Forest Grove High School.
Cultural Series: Music from Pacific University
Join the Friends of the Forest Grove Library for this free concert performed by music students from Pacific University. The show begins at 7 p.m. in the Rogers Room of the Forest Grove City Library.
Pacific University Jazz Nite
Join the Pacific University's music department as the Jazz choir and Jazz band perform throughout the night. The music begins at 7:30 p.m.
54th Annual Hawaiian Luau
Join the Pacific University 'Ohana as they celebrate their unique culture with food, dance, and merriment. Dinner starts at 4:30 p.m. in the University Center and the show begins at 6:30 p.m. in the Stoller Center at Pacific University.
North Willamette Vinters Wine Trail Weekend
Spend a weekend roaming through 22 different wineries of the Oregon wine country while enjoying wine tastings of new releases, reserve label, or barrel tastings as well as handcrafted foods. It all starts at 11 a.m.
Crawfish Boil Diner and New Release Day
Visit the Montinore Estate for this all-you-can-eat crawfish and wine paring. The good food is first served at noon.
Spring Pilharmonic anf Chamber Ensembles
Be filled with beautiful music and harmony as you listen to the Pacific University Philharmonic and Chamber Ensembles. The show begins in McCready Hall on the Pacific University campus at 6 p.m.
Memorial Weekend in Wine Country at Plum Hill
Visit Plum Hill Vineyards to enjoy live music and the tasting of 6 different wines expertly paired with cheeses and breads. From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Annual Sake and Oyster Fest
Head on down to SakeOne in Forest Grove at 11 a.m. to enjoy freshly shucked Northwest Oysters, three varieties of mollusks, and different sakes that are a perfect complement for each of the sauces.
Medieval Faire in the Grove
Travel back in time as you step on to the front lawn of the McMenamins Grand Lodge and see heavy armored combat taking place along with story telling and textile demos. The fun is free and open to the public. The Medieval times begin at 10 a.m.
10k ORCC Hagg Lake Run/Walk
Come on down to Hagg Lake, just south of Forest Grove, for this 10.5-mile course run/walk put on by the Oregon Road Runners Club. The walk begins at 8 a.m. and the run begins at 9 a.m.
58th Anua Rotary Steak Feed Dinner
Join the Rotary Club at the University Center at Pacific University for their annual steak dinner. Dinner is served at 5 p.m.
Memorial Weekend at Montinore Estate
Celebrate Memorial day weekend by enjoying a new release wine and perfect pairings. It starts at 11 a.m. at the Montinore Estate.
Annual Spring Garden Tour
The Friends of Historic Forest Grove host their 18th annual Spring Garden Tour through some of the most beautiful gardens of the area. The tour begins at the Old Train Station at noon.
Pig Roast and Pinot
Come on out to enjoy a delicious pig roast paired with great wine at Plum Hill Vineyards. The wine starts flowing at 1 p.m.
Independence Day Wine and Watermelon
Celebrate your independence with Plum Hill Vineyards and enjoy free watermelon and wine tastings. The vineyard opens at 11 a.m.
42nd Annual Concours d'Elegance Antique and Collector Auto Show
Come on down to the campus of Pacific University walk among 300 beautiful antique, classic, and even some modified cars from many different eras of history. Along with the beautiful cars there will be music, wine, and fine food. Cars roll in, open their doors, and pop their hoods at 8:30 a.m.
32nd Annual Olympic and Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon
Join the Northwest's original Olympic distance triathlon with 1.5k swim, 40k bike, and 10k run. Afterwards enjoy live music, the Sports and Fitness Expo, and food. It begins at Henry Hagg Lake Park at 8 a.m.
Get your "License to Taste" passport and visit a variety of different wineries, such as the Plum Hill Vineyard, to enjoy wine tastings and the special dog friendly activities at each location. The fun begins at 11 a.m.
5th Annual Pacific Rim Festival
Experience the culture of the Pacific Rim in this festival at SakeOne with music, food, performances, and sake. There are also events for the kiddos to enjoy. It all starts at 11 a.m.
Paws in the Grove Doggie Dash
Come on down to Lincoln Park in Forest Grove for this 1 or 2 mile doggie dash that is fun for the entire family. It all starts at 9:30 a.m.
Forest Grove Uncorked: A Wine, Microbrew, and Food Experience
It's okay to dance in the street during this event. Wander down Main Street Forest Grove and experience the end products of the many wineries, microbreweries, and restaurants in the area. The festivities begin at 4 p.m.
Brats and Brewfest This 21 and over event is a chance for home brewers to gather and show off their work, and for you to enjoy it. Head on down to the Forest Grove Community Center at 11 a.m.
Lions Club Run/Walk for Sight 5k/2.5k
An event for everyone starting outside the Pacific University's College of Optometry. Join in on the 10k or 5k race or let your toddler participate in the Tot Trot. Walkers start at 9 a.m. and runners start at 9:15 a.m.
Annual Corn Roast- Celebrating Forest Grove Celebrate Forest Grove with live music, fun activities, and corn! It all happens on the Pacific University campus starting at 1 p.m.
Another amazing event put on by McMenamins Grand Lodge with great music, food, and drinks. Live music starts at 1 p.m.
Sidewalk Chalk Art Fest.
Show off your sidewalk chalk art skills in Downtown Forest Grove. The art begins at 8 a.m.
Adult Halloween Dance and Costume Contest
Ghouls and goblins welcome at this 21 and over event hosted at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Ghoulish delights begin at 7 p.m.
Trick or Treating at the Grand Lodge
Mummies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches are all welcome for trick-or-treating at the McMenamins Grand Lodge on Halloween. It all starts at 4:30 p.m.
Holiday Tree Lighting, Caroling and Santa
Head to the Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce for the Tree lighting ceremony, caroling, and holiday festivities. It all starts at 6 p.m.
Holiday Light Parade
Downtown Forest Grove will be filled with twinkling lights this night as floats lit up with Christmas lights travel through town. The fun starts at 5 p.m.
New Year's Eve Bash
Dance yourself into the New Year at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Enjoy good music, good food, and good spirits. The music starts at 8 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean