BEST WESTERN Woodburn
2887 Newberg Highway, Woodburn, OR 97071-2822
Phone: 503-982-6515 | Fax: 503/982-6513 | 80 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Woodburn!
Locals drive from miles away for the incredible shopping at Woodburn Company Stores, but guests at our Woodburn hotel are just minutes away.
At our Woodburn area hotel, Portland is 30 minutes away and the great Northwest is right in the backyard. This Woodburn hotel boasts a great value and the friendliest service in town. Our location, halfway between California and Washington, makes us popular for road trippers and truck drivers who need a rest from the nearby I-5 route. The outlet mall is the perfect distraction during a break, and our Woodburn hotel staff understands a great day starts with a great meal. A free, full breakfast is offered daily and features waffles and pastries, yogurt and cereal, fruits and juices and our famous 100% Arabica coffee.
The Woodburn Dragstrip is another popular destination during the April-October season, and guests at our Woodburn hotel are conveniently near the tracks. Radio Flyers also draw a crowd, and the Oregon Golf Association (OGA) is located in town. Drive to nearby Silver Falls State Park, where numerous waterfalls and hiking trails wait to be discovered.
Our pet-friendly hotel staff understands that sometimes the whole family should go on vacation. That's why our spacious rooms are designed with comfort in mind. Luxury bedding, quiet accommodations and top amenities make you feel at home the moment you arrive at our Woodburn hotel. If we can do anything more to make your stay even better, let us know. Going the extra mile is the standard here.
If you're here for work with the Do It Best Distribution Center, Winco Distribution Center, logging companies or another business, you can rest assured that we have everything you need to keep business running as usual. Peaceful rooms are conducive to work, and our superior location makes commuting around the region simple.
Reserve a room at the BEST WESTERN Woodburn right now for the best value in town! Enjoy your stay.
Renovations are under way to improve the property. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, fresh waffles, hot and cold cereals, fruit, pastries, muffins, variety breads, juice, coffee, tea
- Outdoor pool, heated, seasonal
- Hot tub, seasonal
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper, elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, speaks English and Spanish
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television, HBO®, ESPN
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services fees may apply
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- Physically challenged services, portable bench for bath
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phones available
- Physically challenged facilities, ramps, grab bars, roll-in showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Local shuttle, Hut Portland Airport Shuttle by reservation drop off/pick up every two hours
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western woodburn in Woodburn.
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
Conveniently located, the best western woodburn in Woodburn, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.151905 / Latitude: -122.878605
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 271. Turn left and go back over the freeway. Make the first left at the light and we are located next to Denny's.
From: South. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 271. Turn right. Make the first left at the light and we are located next to Denny's.
From: Portland Airport. Take Interstate 205 South. Take Interstate 5 South to Exit 271. Turn left and go back over the freeway. Make the first left at the light and we are located next to Denny's.
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from Woodburn Dragstrip.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Oregon Garden.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Woodburn Company Stores, outlet mall
- 15.30 mile(s) from Lancaster Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Bridgeport Village
- 30.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Towne Center
- 30.00 mile(s) from Washington Square Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from OGA Golf Course
- 6.00 mile(s) from Langdon Farms Golf Club
- 10.00 mile(s) from Skydive Oregon Incorporated
- 15.00 mile(s) from Silver Falls State Park
- Adjacent to Denny's, bar/lounge American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Denny's is known for its 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year operations, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert around the clock. a full bar/lounge as well.
- Across the street from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24 hours.
- Across the street from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Elmer's Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Luis's Taqueria, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, delicious Mexican food, no alcoholic beverages.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sharis, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, hot sandwiches, entree salads, steak dinners and fresh pie.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Los Cabos Mexican Family Restaurant, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, authentic Mexican food, alcoholic beverages also available.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, lunch buffet, delivery service available.
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the local area events happening in or near Woodburn. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 World Beat Festival
One of the region's largest mutli-culture events is hosted at Riverfront Park in Salem. There will be over 125 performers across nine stages for two straight days. Grab your festival passes today.
Lents Street Fair
Be sure to check out this year's Lents Street Fair near downtown Portland. On July 31st, enjoy an afternoon of food, beer, music, a beauty pageant, and the locally famous Belmont Goats. The Founder's Day Parade kicks off the event.
2016 Oregon Brewers Festival
Nearly 100 regionally brewed brews will be on display alongside pub food, live music, and more at Tom McCall Waterfront Park in Portland. Kids are welcome to enjoy the root beer garden. Start times vary, grab your passes today.
Make your way to Pioneer Courthouse Square for the this year's India Festival. Held on Sunday, August 14th, this festival celebrates the tastes, sounds, sights, and more from India.
Adult Soapbox Derby
Don't miss one of Portland's most exciting and fun events – the Adult Soapbox Derby. Head to Mt. Tabor City Park on August 20th and watch fully grown adults race downhill in their homemade, gravity-powered racers.
Oregon State Fair
Head into Salem and experience the annual Oregon State Fair. From August 26th through September 5th, you and the family can enjoy games, rides, live entertainment, and a wide range of food choices.
2016 Oregon Trail Game 5K
Re-live (or run) the classic 1990s computer game, Oregon Trail, as you make your way across Oregon City on this festive 5K. The run begins at 9 a.m. on Main Street and 8th.
2016 Feast Portland
Various venues throughout Portland showcase the city's best foods, wines, craft beers, and more. Check out the festival schedule and see one of the must-see events.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean