BEST WESTERN Woodburn
2887 Newberg Highway, Woodburn, OR 97071-2822
Phone: 503-982-6515 | Fax: 503/982-6513 | 80 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Woodburn!
Locals drive from miles away for the incredible shopping at Woodburn Company Stores, but guests at our Woodburn hotel are just minutes away.
At our Woodburn area hotel, Portland is 30 minutes away and the great Northwest is right in the backyard. This Woodburn hotel boasts a great value and the friendliest service in town. Our location, halfway between California and Washington, makes us popular for road trippers and truck drivers who need a rest from the nearby I-5 route. The outlet mall is the perfect distraction during a break, and our Woodburn hotel staff understands a great day starts with a great meal. A free, full breakfast is offered daily and features waffles and pastries, yogurt and cereal, fruits and juices and our famous 100% Arabica coffee.
The Woodburn Dragstrip is another popular destination during the April-October season, and guests at our Woodburn hotel are conveniently near the tracks. Radio Flyers also draw a crowd, and the Oregon Golf Association (OGA) is located in town. Drive to nearby Silver Falls State Park, where numerous waterfalls and hiking trails wait to be discovered.
Our pet-friendly hotel staff understands that sometimes the whole family should go on vacation. That's why our spacious rooms are designed with comfort in mind. Luxury bedding, quiet accommodations and top amenities make you feel at home the moment you arrive at our Woodburn hotel. If we can do anything more to make your stay even better, let us know. Going the extra mile is the standard here.
If you're here for work with the Do It Best Distribution Center, Winco Distribution Center, logging companies or another business, you can rest assured that we have everything you need to keep business running as usual. Peaceful rooms are conducive to work, and our superior location makes commuting around the region simple.
Reserve a room at BEST WESTERN Woodburn right now for the best value in town!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, fresh waffles, hot and cold cereals, fruit, pastries, muffins, variety breads, juice, coffee, tea
- Outdoor pool, heated, seasonal
- Hot tub, seasonal
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper, elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, speaks English and Spanish
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television, HBO®, ESPN
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services fees may apply
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- Physically challenged services, portable bench for bath
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phones available
- Physically challenged facilities, ramps, grab bars, roll-in showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Local shuttle, Hut Portland Airport Shuttle by reservation drop off/pick up every two hours
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western woodburn in Woodburn.
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
Conveniently located, the best western woodburn in Woodburn, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.151905 / Latitude: -122.878605
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 271. Turn left and go back over the freeway. Make the first left at the light and we are located next to Denny's.
From: South. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 271. Turn right. Make the first left at the light and we are located next to Denny's.
From: Portland Airport. Take Interstate 205 South. Take Interstate 5 South to Exit 271. Turn left and go back over the freeway. Make the first left at the light and we are located next to Denny's.
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from Woodburn Dragstrip.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Oregon Garden.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Woodburn Company Stores, outlet mall
- 15.30 mile(s) from Lancaster Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Bridgeport Village
- 30.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Towne Center
- 30.00 mile(s) from Washington Square Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from St. Paul
- 8.00 mile(s) from Aurora
- 10.00 mile(s) from Mt. Angel
- 10.00 mile(s) from Canby
- 12.00 mile(s) from Newberg
- 13.00 mile(s) from Keizer
- 15.00 mile(s) from McMinnville
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mollala
- 15.00 mile(s) from Willsonville
- 15.00 mile(s) from Salem
- 40.00 mile(s) from Vancouver, Washington
- 40.00 mile(s) from Portland
- 56.00 mile(s) from Corvallis
- 82.00 mile(s) from Eugene
- 149 mile(s) from Bend
- 150 mile(s) from Roseburg
- 204 mile(s) from Seattle, Washington
- 350 mile(s) from Vancouver, British Columbia
- 0.50 mile(s) from WinCo Foods
- 5.00 mile(s) from Woodburn Fertilizer
- 5.00 mile(s) from Oregon Youth Authority, Juvenile Detention Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Wellspring Medical Center
- 9.00 mile(s) from Columbia Helicopters
- 1.23 mile(s) from Chemeketa Community College
- 6.18 mile(s) from Salem Bible College
- 8.06 mile(s) from Mt. Angel Abbey & Seminary
- 8.83 mile(s) from Aurora Aviation School
- 11.51 mile(s) from George Fox University
- 12.96 mile(s) from Pioneer Pacific College
- 13.17 mile(s) from Oregon State University
- 13.35 mile(s) from Linfield College
- 16.27 mile(s) from Linfield College
- 16.63 mile(s) from Willamette University
- 16.63 mile(s) from Willamette University Law School
- 18.88 mile(s) from Clackamas Community College
- 20.12 mile(s) from University of Phoenix
- 20.37 mile(s) from Marylhurst University
- 23.10 mile(s) from Lewis & Clark College
- 32.70 mile(s) from Portland State University
- 57.40 mile(s) from Oregon State University
- 83.70 mile(s) from University of Oregon
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from OGA Golf Course
- 6.00 mile(s) from Langdon Farms Golf Club
- 10.00 mile(s) from Skydive Oregon Incorporated
- 15.00 mile(s) from Silver Falls State Park
- Adjacent to Denny's, bar/lounge American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Denny's is known for its 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year operations, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert around the clock. a full bar/lounge as well.
- Across the street from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24 hours.
- Across the street from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Elmer's Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Luis's Taqueria, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, delicious Mexican food, no alcoholic beverages.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sharis, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, hot sandwiches, entree salads, steak dinners and fresh pie.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Los Cabos Mexican Family Restaurant, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, authentic Mexican food, alcoholic beverages also available.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, lunch buffet, delivery service available.
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Woodburn. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Friday Night Fights
Improv comedy teams battle it out for more stage time at the Curious Comedy Theater in Portland. Shows start at 10 P.M.
Crawfish Boil Diner and New Release Day
Visit the Montinore Estate for this all-you-can-eat crawfish and wine paring. The good food is first served at noon.
Spring Pilharmonic anf Chamber Ensembles
Be filled with beautiful music and harmony as you listen to the Pacific University Philharmonic and Chamber Ensembles. The show begins in McCready Hall on the Pacific University campus at 6 p.m.
Memorial Weekend in Wine Country at Plum Hill
Visit Plum Hill Vineyards to enjoy live music and the tasting of 6 different wines expertly paired with cheeses and breads. From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Rose Festival Join in on the festivities of one of the biggest events in Portland which includes opening night fireworks, parades, carnival rides, entertainment, and lots of food. Event times vary.
Annual Sake and Oyster Fest
Head on down to SakeOne in Forest Grove at 11 a.m. to enjoy freshly shucked Northwest Oysters, three varieties of mollusks, and different sakes that are a perfect complement for each of the sauces.
Medieval Faire in the Grove
Travel back in time as you step on to the front lawn of the McMenamins Grand Lodge and see heavy armored combat taking place along with story telling and textile demos. The fun is free and open to the public. The Medieval times begin at 10 a.m.
10k ORCC Hagg Lake Run/Walk
Come on down to Hagg Lake, just south of Forest Grove, for this 10.5-mile course run/walk put on by the Oregon Road Runners Club. The walk begins at 8 a.m. and the run begins at 9 a.m.
58th Anua Rotary Steak Feed Dinner
Join the Rotary Club at the University Center at Pacific University for their annual steak dinner. Dinner is served at 5 p.m.
Memorial Weekend at Montinore Estate
Celebrate Memorial day weekend by enjoying a new release wine and perfect pairings. It starts at 11 a.m. at the Montinore Estate.
Annual Spring Garden Tour
The Friends of Historic Forest Grove host their 18th annual Spring Garden Tour through some of the most beautiful gardens of the area. The tour begins at the Old Train Station at noon.
Pig Roast and Pinot
Come on out to enjoy a delicious pig roast paired with great wine at Plum Hill Vineyards. The wine starts flowing at 1 p.m.
Beer Week Breweries all around the city of Portland host tastings and pairings of signature beers. Times vary per location.
Dragon Boat Races Over 75 teams compete in this race along the Tom McCall waterfront during this Rose Festival event. The race begins at 8 a.m.
Wine & Jazz Festival Wander through the gardens of the Deepwood Estate as you are immersed in jazz music and sample wonder wines. It begins at 4 p.m.
Oregon Gran Fondo Downtown Cottage Grove fills with hundreds of cyclists as they ride for 117, 71, or 31 miles in this kick off event for the Oregon Triple Crown Series. Start times vary based on length.
Independence Day Wine and Watermelon
Celebrate your independence with Plum Hill Vineyards and enjoy free watermelon and wine tastings. The vineyard opens at 11 a.m.
42nd Annual Concours d'Elegance Antique and Collector Auto Show
Come on down to the campus of Pacific University walk among 300 beautiful antique, classic, and even some modified cars from many different eras of history. Along with the beautiful cars there will be music, wine, and fine food. Cars roll in, open their doors, and pop their hoods at 8:30 a.m.
St. Paul Rodeo Cowboys and girls take on classic rodeo challenges like barrel racing, bull riding, and roping at the St. Paul Rodeo Grounds. Event times vary.
Blues Festival Visit the Tom McCall waterfront for this event full of music, fireworks, and great times. Event times vary.
Rolf Prima Tri at the Grove This USATriathlon sanctioned race takes place at the Cottage Grove Lake. Start times vary for Olympic and Sprint distances.
32nd Annual Olympic and Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon
Join the Northwest's original Olympic distance triathlon with 1.5k swim, 40k bike, and 10k run. Afterwards enjoy live music, the Sports and Fitness Expo, and food. It begins at Henry Hagg Lake Park at 8 a.m.
Get your "License to Taste" passport and visit a variety of different wineries, such as the Plum Hill Vineyard, to enjoy wine tastings and the special dog friendly activities at each location. The fun begins at 11 a.m.
5th Annual Pacific Rim Festival
Experience the culture of the Pacific Rim in this festival at SakeOne with music, food, performances, and sake. There are also events for the kiddos to enjoy. It all starts at 11 a.m.
Paws in the Grove Doggie Dash
Come on down to Lincoln Park in Forest Grove for this 1 or 2 mile doggie dash that is fun for the entire family. It all starts at 9:30 a.m.
Forest Grove Uncorked: A Wine, Microbrew, and Food Experience
It's okay to dance in the street during this event. Wander down Main Street Forest Grove and experience the end products of the many wineries, microbreweries, and restaurants in the area. The festivities begin at 4 p.m.
Brats and Brewfest This 21 and over event is a chance for home brewers to gather and show off their work, and for you to enjoy it. Head on down to the Forest Grove Community Center at 11 a.m.
Lions Club Run/Walk for Sight 5k/2.5k
An event for everyone starting outside the Pacific University's College of Optometry. Join in on the 10k or 5k race or let your toddler participate in the Tot Trot. Walkers start at 9 a.m. and runners start at 9:15 a.m.
Annual Corn Roast- Celebrating Forest Grove Celebrate Forest Grove with live music, fun activities, and corn! It all happens on the Pacific University campus starting at 1 p.m.
Another amazing event put on by McMenamins Grand Lodge with great music, food, and drinks. Live music starts at 1 p.m.
Cycle the Lakes Join in on this fun and active event starting in Bohemia Park with three different lengths to choose, 32, 67, or 102 miles. Starts times and routes vary based upon length.
Sidewalk Chalk Art Fest.
Show off your sidewalk chalk art skills in Downtown Forest Grove. The art begins at 8 a.m.
Adult Halloween Dance and Costume Contest
Ghouls and goblins welcome at this 21 and over event hosted at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Ghoulish delights begin at 7 p.m.
Trick or Treating at the Grand Lodge
Mummies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches are all welcome for trick-or-treating at the McMenamins Grand Lodge on Halloween. It all starts at 4:30 p.m.
Holiday Tree Lighting, Caroling and Santa
Head to the Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce for the Tree lighting ceremony, caroling, and holiday festivities. It all starts at 6 p.m.
Holiday Light Parade
Downtown Forest Grove will be filled with twinkling lights this night as floats lit up with Christmas lights travel through town. The fun starts at 5 p.m.
New Year's Eve Bash
Dance yourself into the New Year at McMenamins Grand Lodge. Enjoy good music, good food, and good spirits. The music starts at 8 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean