BEST WESTERN Woodburn
2887 Newberg Highway, Woodburn, OR 97071-2822
Phone: 503-982-6515 | Fax: 503/982-6513 | 80 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Woodburn!
Locals drive from miles away for the incredible shopping at Woodburn Company Stores, but guests at our Woodburn hotel are just minutes away.
At our Woodburn area hotel, Portland is 30 minutes away and the great Northwest is right in the backyard. This Woodburn hotel boasts a great value and the friendliest service in town. Our location, halfway between California and Washington, makes us popular for road trippers and truck drivers who need a rest from the nearby I-5 route. The outlet mall is the perfect distraction during a break, and our Woodburn hotel staff understands a great day starts with a great meal. A free, full breakfast is offered daily and features waffles and pastries, yogurt and cereal, fruits and juices and our famous 100% Arabica coffee.
The Woodburn Dragstrip is another popular destination during the April-October season, and guests at our Woodburn hotel are conveniently near the tracks. Radio Flyers also draw a crowd, and the Oregon Golf Association (OGA) is located in town. Drive to nearby Silver Falls State Park, where numerous waterfalls and hiking trails wait to be discovered.
Our pet-friendly hotel staff understands that sometimes the whole family should go on vacation. That's why our spacious rooms are designed with comfort in mind. Luxury bedding, quiet accommodations and top amenities make you feel at home the moment you arrive at our Woodburn hotel. If we can do anything more to make your stay even better, let us know. Going the extra mile is the standard here.
If you're here for work with the Do It Best Distribution Center, Winco Distribution Center, logging companies or another business, you can rest assured that we have everything you need to keep business running as usual. Peaceful rooms are conducive to work, and our superior location makes commuting around the region simple.
Reserve a room at the BEST WESTERN Woodburn right now for the best value in town!
Renovations are under way to improve the property.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, fresh waffles, hot and cold cereals, fruit, pastries, muffins, variety breads, juice, coffee, tea
- Outdoor pool, heated, seasonal
- Hot tub, seasonal
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper, elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, speaks English and Spanish
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television, HBO®, ESPN
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services fees may apply
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- Physically challenged services, portable bench for bath
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phones available
- Physically challenged facilities, ramps, grab bars, roll-in showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Local shuttle, Hut Portland Airport Shuttle by reservation drop off/pick up every two hours
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western woodburn in Woodburn.
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
Conveniently located, the best western woodburn in Woodburn, Oregon is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.151905 / Latitude: -122.878605
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: North. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 271. Turn left and go back over the freeway. Make the first left at the light and we are located next to Denny's.
From: South. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 271. Turn right. Make the first left at the light and we are located next to Denny's.
From: Portland Airport. Take Interstate 205 South. Take Interstate 5 South to Exit 271. Turn left and go back over the freeway. Make the first left at the light and we are located next to Denny's.
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from Woodburn Dragstrip.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Oregon Garden.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Woodburn Company Stores, outlet mall
- 15.30 mile(s) from Lancaster Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Bridgeport Village
- 30.00 mile(s) from Clackamas Towne Center
- 30.00 mile(s) from Washington Square Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from St. Paul
- 8.00 mile(s) from Aurora
- 10.00 mile(s) from Mt. Angel
- 10.00 mile(s) from Canby
- 12.00 mile(s) from Newberg
- 13.00 mile(s) from Keizer
- 15.00 mile(s) from McMinnville
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mollala
- 15.00 mile(s) from Willsonville
- 15.00 mile(s) from Salem
- 40.00 mile(s) from Vancouver, Washington
- 40.00 mile(s) from Portland
- 56.00 mile(s) from Corvallis
- 82.00 mile(s) from Eugene
- 149 mile(s) from Bend
- 150 mile(s) from Roseburg
- 204 mile(s) from Seattle, Washington
- 350 mile(s) from Vancouver, British Columbia
- 0.50 mile(s) from WinCo Foods
- 5.00 mile(s) from Woodburn Fertilizer
- 5.00 mile(s) from Oregon Youth Authority, Juvenile Detention Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Wellspring Medical Center
- 9.00 mile(s) from Columbia Helicopters
- 1.23 mile(s) from Chemeketa Community College
- 6.18 mile(s) from Salem Bible College
- 8.06 mile(s) from Mt. Angel Abbey & Seminary
- 8.83 mile(s) from Aurora Aviation School
- 11.51 mile(s) from George Fox University
- 12.96 mile(s) from Pioneer Pacific College
- 13.17 mile(s) from Oregon State University
- 13.35 mile(s) from Linfield College
- 16.27 mile(s) from Linfield College
- 16.63 mile(s) from Willamette University
- 16.63 mile(s) from Willamette University Law School
- 18.88 mile(s) from Clackamas Community College
- 20.12 mile(s) from University of Phoenix
- 20.37 mile(s) from Marylhurst University
- 23.10 mile(s) from Lewis & Clark College
- 32.70 mile(s) from Portland State University
- 57.40 mile(s) from Oregon State University
- 83.70 mile(s) from University of Oregon
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from OGA Golf Course
- 6.00 mile(s) from Langdon Farms Golf Club
- 10.00 mile(s) from Skydive Oregon Incorporated
- 15.00 mile(s) from Silver Falls State Park
- Adjacent to Denny's, bar/lounge American, open for: breakfast, lunch, Denny's is known for its 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year operations, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert around the clock. a full bar/lounge as well.
- Across the street from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24 hours.
- Across the street from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Elmer's Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Luis's Taqueria, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, delicious Mexican food, no alcoholic beverages.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sharis, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, hot sandwiches, entree salads, steak dinners and fresh pie.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Los Cabos Mexican Family Restaurant, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, authentic Mexican food, alcoholic beverages also available.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, lunch buffet, delivery service available.
BEST WESTERN Woodburn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Woodburn. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Woodburn Tulip Festival
The Wooden Shoe Farm in Woodburn offers over 40 acres of beautiful tulips and daffodils in bloom.
2015 Eat Mobile
Portland is set to host its annual food cart festival, where over 60 delectable food carts will line the streets and provide plenty of drinks, entertainment, and, of course, delicious food to the masses. The event is set for a 1 p.m. start time.
Festival of Flowers
Downtown Portland comes into blossom as Pioneer Courthouse Square creates designs from 20,000 flowers.
CityFair & Fireworks
Portland's Tom McCall Waterfront Park gives hosts to carnival rides, food fairs, beer, and exhibits.
Festival of Balloons
The Festival of Balloons in Tigard colors the skies with dozens of simultaneous launching hot-air balloons.
World Beat Festival
Oregon's largest multicultural festival kicks off in Salem.
Oregon International Airshow
The Hilsboro Airport near Forest Grove hosts one of Oregon's biggest airshows. See aerial stunts, enjoy food on the ground, and more.
Robin Hood Festival
Sherwood near Tigard hosts this medieval reenactment of the famous tale, alongside numerous festival activities.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean